Author: applezy

经典经文歌曲推荐115首(ZT) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-23 16:07:47 |Display all floors

so many great songs!

it will cost a lot of time to listen to all of them. although i have been familiar with some of  them, i still want to listen to them again to find out if the review is correct.
Jingle all the way...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 16:15:54 |Display all floors
Wonderful!
I'll have a dulcet enjoy.
Thank you, applezy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 16:54:58 |Display all floors

that's terrific!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 12:56:20 |Display all floors
This is not my words but I like the author’s list and would like to share it with you. In fact, there are still many wonderful songs like It Is Time to Say Goodbye, Sealed with a Kiss, Sunday (jazz), Take Me to Your Heart, etc. I have listened to most of them and many are my favorites, like Sound of Silence, Wolf, Forever, God is a Girl, A Perfect Indian, Dying in the Sun, Just One Last Dance, Spancill Hill, Windflower, etc. Some of them were recommended by my friends before, listening to these familiar rhymes often remain me some friends, old and new. For different minds and periods, I am fond of different songs. I usually prefer to rhyme than lyric, and am usually indulged in it with little time left for English study. It is not a good habit, hehe. Sincerely hope you would like these songs and am eager to get your recommendations as well. BTW, don’t indulge in it too much : )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 14:00:34 |Display all floors

thank you

thank you for all your songs,.
I love English songs very much, and always get the information from friends,TV.
now I can get them from another way,thank you!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 14:38:27 |Display all floors

many thanks!

Terrific!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 19:43:07 |Display all floors
that's amazing, tks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.