Views: 4517|Replies: 10

How ugly and dark the college is ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 15:05:09 |Display all floors
I  am   not  critisizing  all the  colleges in China,  i don't  know  other  colleges , but  i am so disappointed by   my  college .

I  am a student  leader  in  my college, and i am going to quit the position  as soon as  i am a junior.   
Now  a new election  round has  on its way . The  teacher  threats me  that    all my   awards ,   the right to
participate a  competition  would be deprived  if  i   insist on quiting .

I think  i have done enough  for the college   during the former two years . I am just thinking of  doing more  as i like in the next two years . But  the teacher just   gives no choice for me .  In  fact  i  have been selected to  participate  a very important  English speaking competition  on behalf of my university , i  care the opportunity a lot . But  he  said if  i  quited to be a student leader,  i would lose the chance .

To  be or not to be  ?  It 's  a personal choice ,  why the authority  impose these on you ?  What  a ugly and dark  college.  They  think   they can keep the elite in this  way ,  BULLSHIT !    I  am pretty disappointed  .
There are so many rules  in the college  bureaucracy .   I should have never  touch the  evil boat  when i was  a freshman .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 15:34:51 |Display all floors
To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of misfortune, or to take arms against the sea of troubles, and by opposing, end it?

What the hell do you care what they want you to do? Just say no. What are they going to do? Expell you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 17:21:53 |Display all floors
u know what,this is the very point i never take part in such silly and boring student community....sometimes a individual could also get a great achivement with
the help of those privilege entitled coz of a student leader...so quiting that silly commuity should be the optimum choize for u ..its never later

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 21:32:57 |Display all floors

i am sorry to hear that

likewise i am not like my college much. there are lots of reason i do not want to say here.
anyway, choose what you want.
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 22:45:12 |Display all floors

There is not much future in a place where you can not progress.......

You might think of other schools who would be happy to have a progressive and energetic student like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 23:23:34 |Display all floors

Follow the heart or follow the trend

Originally posted by spiritrace at 2006-5-19 22:45
You might think of other schools who would be happy to have a progressive and energetic student like you.

THINGS ARE NOT THAT EASY AS WE  ASSUME !
   Everybody  knows the invisible rule under the  bureaucractic  administration in every  university .  Small and weak a student is ,  how can i  fight against the  authority ?  Is there any possiblily that i can follow my heart while   i will not lose my prililege to do  something , to be rewarded ?  
  I don't know.  Some classmates ask me to be more realistic  now that we are living in this real world.
The socitety won' t  change just because of you , u have to learn to adjust yourself to the society . But  i am
tired of  the  student union stuff,  i know how it works , how  u should abide to it.
  I still  wanna  treasure and  plan  the rest innocent and precious years in the college . But i  could do  nothing but  being disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 03:12:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tangjiang8 at 2006-5-19 15:05
I  am   not  critisizing  all the  colleges in China,  i don't  know  other  colleges , but  i am so disappointed by   my  college .

I  am a student  leader  in  my college, and i am goi ...

Your teacher has no business to threaten you. Ultimately your decision is resolute and final.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.