Author: ccmmzz007007

love or sex,which is more important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-22 16:16:16 |Display all floors
frankly,defferent ppl have defferent view.but in my opinoin love is more important than sex.if we didnt love each other .how come we have a sex .if not .that sex looks to be anmimal's.sorry .maybe offend some one
(24429130,,,,15433903 my QQgroups'NO. which r for english chatting.welcome u guys joining)

[ Last edited by enochsky at 2006-5-22 04:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 08:34:20 |Display all floors

Reply #9 sunny0110sun's post

Love & Sex.  For man: no sex no love; For woman: no love no sex.  
Sometimes sex have nothing to do with love.  For example, a man/woman seeks for a street girl/duck.  Does he/she love?  No!  It just caused by lust.  I am not saying lust is evil.  You know the lust promote this society as well as scientist and technology.
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 08:45:23 |Display all floors

haha

you are bored people discussing love and sex here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 09:04:54 |Display all floors

My opinion

Sample TextSample Text
Sample Text
i think love is more important ,so i don't mind my future husband have sexual behivor with other girls if he only loves me, i don't think love and sex are the same thing so i don't care about that,it's natural!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 09:30:11 |Display all floors
In my opinion, love and sex are non - separate, they're interdependent, love is a feeling, but sex is an activity, if you love your wife or girlfriend, you may can't help to think something about sex, or to do something. Based on the harmony of the sex, you may love each other more than before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 12:14:12 |Display all floors

continual improvement!

Usually we consider them as the same one.
But i do not agree with it because love is the ultimate objective, sex being one part of the process to come true the objective.
During the process , nearly 40-50 years, i do care about the process and the result.
love just looks like a long-distance run, in which the winner will be the one who can tolerate and hold on.

my opinion to this topic

for your reference.

ji

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 22:36:57 |Display all floors
love is fucking

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.