Author: ccmmzz007007

love or sex,which is more important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 18:35:48 |Display all floors

right

that is true!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 21:29:38 |Display all floors
love,absolutely love is much more important than sex, love is the basic feeling between the lovers, sometimes sex is the colour ,it can bighten and deepen love,but without it,love is still going on,cause love is the inside feeling ,while sex maybe the outside to express love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 12:06:39 |Display all floors
everybody needs love, and i love my girlfriend. and sex is still very important between the couples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 13:24:34 |Display all floors

of course love is more important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 13:59:27 |Display all floors
i agree with yours,love is much more important.if you love your lover,please give he(she) more love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 13:16:01 |Display all floors
No love, no sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 14:57:53 |Display all floors

Love first

Why do so many people choose sex to show the love towards their lovers? If your lover doesn't make love with you before marriage, do you feel that he/she doesn’t love you? I don’t think so, especially for girls, they always consider this sex problem carefully, if she refuses to make love with you, it doesn’t indicate she doesn’t love you, just because she is afraid of sex, and afraid that you would leave her after sex. On the other hand, if she consents to make love with you, it doesn’t indicate she loves you, maybe the sex is based on sex feeling, not love.

What about your point on the sex before marriage? I think sex, where the responsibility exists, is a kind of serious behavior, it should not be casual. But we are affected by many open points produced abroad, and more and more people would like to make love with lovers before marriage. Is it right behavior? I think it is a controversial topic in the current Chinese society.

In my opinion, love is much more important than sex. Sex is a kind of physiology behavior, while love is mental. Love should be the first, and sex next, I think.
Tomorrow is another day.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.