Views: 9624|Replies: 23

love or sex,which is more important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-18 21:17:06 |Display all floors
love or sex,which is more important?
to be frankly !!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 12:05:19 |Display all floors

love is more important !

as for me ,i think love is more important .maybe because i am a girl. i like enjoying love feeling .sex is also important .because you can express your love feeling to
your lover by this way . i think as for most of male, they pay more attention for sex ,
not love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 12:54:45 |Display all floors
same

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 13:06:17 |Display all floors

love is more important!

in frankly, as a man, we have most important thing to do.love and sex is not everthing.but, we must find a lover in our lives, othewise, your
life is not intresting. so , i prefer to love mostly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 13:55:12 |Display all floors

love is the most important of all!

i think love is the most important of all.sex is one of the way to show your love feeling to your lover and i admired this expression of love.but not only sex.for example.you can cook a love`s cake,you can give your lover some beautiful flowers and so on.
so.i think love is more important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 15:57:14 |Display all floors

love's much more important

i'm male, i found most man are thirst for sex apparently, in most of the cases, that's because they are not satisfied sexually,  however, we they get satisfied with sex, they will sense the deeper need for love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 16:34:37 |Display all floors

sure

i am a man.  frankly  almost all man like sex than love when they are young , ,  for that is a naturally reaction.  but as you grows mature, you can find that the true thing of life is love.  only when you are idle with your brain  can you remember or  think of  sex  out of love,   is that ture   in some extent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.