Author: xiayiqiang

Why I back to reunify Taiwan by force. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-9 12:47:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2006-5-22 18:24
yanyin ,  I am surprised that your allegiance to your master is so shallow and wobbly. You are not aware that the USA ( your master ) is the most principled , honest and by-the-book operator in the world ( that is what they say )? You are not suggesting for a moment that they would not " want to offend China and risk losing trade " ?!  What a low blow that is to your benefactor and keeper of all things good and noble. Be careful now, these sort of opinions are routinely considered as anti-American and non-patriotic , you know that ? Offenders can be arrested and charged for unAmerican activities. I would quietly advise that you refrain from further incriminating yourself in a public forum like this. Take care now, y'hear ?  

Badly delivered sarcasm often comes across as stupidity. Take care of yourself now.

And no, I can't be arrested, because,

1. I'm Canadian, I swore allegiance to the Queen.
2. They couldn't arrest me even if I were American.

If they arrested every American who was "unpatriotic" towards the current government, they'd have to put 65% of Americans in jail. What is that, 180 million people?

I don't even know why I waste the time to type this crap to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 13:15:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 02:24:30 |Display all floors

Reply #35 joe112's post

Joe and xiayiqiang! You have a good idea there.  'Burn' the dance-floor not the island.

Seriously though, the more friends you have on each side of the straight, the harder it is to justify going to war against their land.  ...though I am not saying that either of you would even think of going to war against each other.  I was making a generally applicable statement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 02:46:20 |Display all floors

for wulfboy

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-10 12:43:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joe112 at 2006-6-10 02:46
taiwanese and mainland chinese do get along normally.  it is guys like forest servan, tonglurn, radicals like them who stirr up problems.

Hell, someone got to keep you awake, buddy!

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-11 00:24:48 |Display all floors

Reply #37 joe112's post

Great news Joe.  

I wish Forest Servant, et al, would start serving and stop stepping on everyone's toes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 16:43:46 |Display all floors

Now

all finally see the true skin of Joe,  right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.