Author: xiayiqiang

Why I back to reunify Taiwan by force. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-22 18:30:16 |Display all floors

Are you doubting your master's principles.

Originally posted by yanyin at 2006-5-19 11:37
Because they don't want to offend China and risk losing trade.
Why is that such a hard concept to get into your stupid heads.

yanyin ,  I am surprised that your allegiance to your master is so shallow and wobbly. You are not aware that the USA ( your master ) is the most principled , honest and by-the-book operator in the world ( that is what they say )? You are not suggesting for a moment that they would not " want to offend China and risk losing trade " ?!  What a low blow that is to your benefactor and keeper of all things good and noble. Be careful now, these sort of opinions are routinely considered as anti-American and non-patriotic , you know that ? Offenders can be arrested and charged for unAmerican activities. I would quietly advise that you refrain from further incriminating yourself in a public forum like this. Take care now, y'hear ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 00:52:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2006-5-22 09:57
Better not use force

I am strongly opposed to useing force to realize reunification, it is the worst scenario. We must try all means to avoid a civil war.

Time is on our side, and we must keep our patience. Peaceful reunification is our target.  

Force is the last resort.

ChinaDaily, I too don't like to resort to war and destruction, but let me ask you this: If some chinese
guy hijacking your house or your property, how and when will you handle this situation?

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 16:32:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by forestservan at 2006-5-23 00:52

ChinaDaily, I too don't like to resort to war and destruction, but let me ask you this:
If some chinese guy hijacking your house or your property, how and when will you handle this situation?

I shoot, storm and shell hijackers with .............
only cowards and co-conspirators keep watching and do nothing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 15:21:17 |Display all floors

will we really have a chance to go to Taiwan?

If we go, taiwan has their own flag everywhere, it says taiwan is a country on their media......i'm sure many mainlanders will know taiwan better after visiting there. i expect to go there.

on my mind, China regards taiwan as one part internationally, China really does not have too much energy to govern taiwan in real,taiwan straits will find a good solution in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 04:11:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiayiqiang at 2006-6-2 15:21

will we really have a chance to go to Taiwan?

yes, in my opinion
many Maninlanders visit Taiwan
when you travel to Russia, do you mind her flag

for ordinary people to visit Taiwan
I'd say
until all ordinary Chinese citizen can also visit Hong Kong freely
when that day come
it's time for me to treat my cousins and friends in Taiwan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 07:39:01 |Display all floors

for xiayiqiang

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-9 09:14:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joe112 at 2006-6-9 07:35

Don't worry xiayiqiang,  Taiwan will welcome you.  We welcome everyone.   They don't put flags everywhere.  I never see any flags when I go.  The people there are just like everywhere else,  goin ...

Thanks, I mean mainlanders will learn more about Taiwan,not only economy,but also different political systems, this will lead more Chinese to know Taiwan better,and the hatred on both sides will wither.

Of coz, an ordinary people don't care about politics, we just care the travel quality in Taiwan,how the sceneries look like, how people live there,how is the difference from China.Civil exchanges are very important for us.

More Chinese people are richer now, personally, i really hope Taiwan will be open to Chinese tourists,this will boom Taiwan's economy,if Taiwan does not receive RMB,I'm sure Chinese bank will help tourists to have harder currency before heading to Taiwan here.

China 's really much open on Taiwan, we can see more news concerning Taiwan, not only CCTV4,Dragon news,normal provincial TV channel included.
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.