Author: xilaren

is charity established in China [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-5-22 19:23:22 |Display all floors

i was surprised

Originally posted by szl8179 at 2006-5-22 19:04
The issue of low birth rate is problem to every developed country. People become rich, they will become more self-center. Kid is a burden to they. I don't want a singlechild if the government have  ...

I was surprised with your knowledge about my country.Exactly American always supported Turkey .She was always unfair to us.How do you know that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 19:31:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-5-22 18:48

No my friends do not worry about Greece.We worry for the age society ,fewer birth rate and that we never had the support of America in our foreign affairs issues.

OH... I can understand why you so worry about your contry and so interest in China (I know you here have raised many topic about China).  
China is a developing country and growing quickly.  You maybe want to find out why China can make such an achievement without America support.  
You, there  may be something  wrong.  A sovereignty cannot develop his country with external support.  I do not think Greece can conquer her society issue with American help.  There are something cost-free? No.  Do you want Greece be a dependency of  America?  I think she will not.
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 19:33:13 |Display all floors
I don't think it's always good to be "supported by American"

It's good only when you can have your own opinions about the world affair, to stick to your own culture and value, to ignore or kick away those who keep on fingerpointing you, those who dare threaten you, to speak what you think but not what they expect, to criticize their fault and be criticized fairly--if there's any, without worrying about how those big boys think....without fawning and pleasing anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 19:37:30 |Display all floors

but it is

Originally posted by joehsu at 2006-5-22 19:31

OH... I can understand why you so worry about your contry and so interest in China (I know you here have raised many topic about China).  
China is a developing country and growing quickly.  Y ...

Not only Greece  but most countries are dependent.You know that.Of course I do not want to but nobody is going to ask for my  opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 20:13:38 |Display all floors
Who said China develop well without support of USA? Chinese foreign policy always is american-centre. USA just increased the rate of import duty of few chinese product, the unemployer of China raised significantly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 20:37:06 |Display all floors

how do you know

How do you know that about Greece?How do you know that America supports Turkey?You have surprised me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 13:26:07 |Display all floors

Reply #26 szl8179's post

American always gets support from China on the other hand as you say.  The economic tie is tighter than before and all are relied by each other, it were driven by profit.  Nothing to do with support.  
Today world just like a gangsterdom and America is the ringleader.  All the innocent country and his underservant will consider his foreign policy, no one want to be an "evil" country.  America has a long term strategy to restrain Chinese development as well.  Chinese America-Centre policy is not strange.  When China becomes the top country, does America-Centre policy needed any more?  China policy must be World-Peace-Centre.  
Don't you think so?
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.