Author: xilaren

is charity established in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-21 20:46:05 |Display all floors
sorry, i am a fresh man here. now i can see the location of people.
why you are so interested with chinese, are you try to find a parnter from China?
I like Greece very much, I think the whether is warm and people are all open mind there. I would like to travel to Greece and you are the frist greecer i have met

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-5-21 22:29:53 |Display all floors

my answer

Originally posted by szl8179 at 2006-5-21 20:46
sorry, i am a fresh man here. now i can see the location of people.
why you are so interested with chinese, are you try to find a parnter from China?
I like Greece very much, I think the wheth ...

I am interested in learning things about China because I have some chinese friends which are my motivation to learn more things about China.
In addition my knowledge about China is so limited that I find it very interesting to know this country better.
Enough with the Europeans for so many years.Don't you think?
Yes Greece is a nice country especially for summer holidays.We have very nice weather and excellent clean beaches.Glorious past and doubtful future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 18:06:38 |Display all floors
That is interesting to know you have some friends from China. Are you communicating with they in English?
I will not mind to make friend with any asian ever they are surround China. And interesting things is people from the nation which has glorious history alway be pessimism with the future of their nations. Such as, chinese and indian. If your feeling is common as other greecer, that will prove my thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 18:12:20 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by szl8179 at 2006-5-22 18:06
That is interesting to know you have some friends from China. Are you communicating with they in English?
I will not mind to make friend with any asian ever they are surround China. And interestin ...

Yes I communicate in english.I do share the same feelings about chinese co0ncerning my country

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 18:40:05 |Display all floors
Really, your chinese friends worry about Greece, but for what?
Sorry, I am not familiar with your country. Are your countrymen worry about age-society or low employment rate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 18:48:15 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by szl8179 at 2006-5-22 18:40
Really, your chinese friends worry about Greece, but for what?
Sorry, I am not familiar with your country. Are your countrymen worry about age-society or low employment rate?

No my friends do not worry about Greece.We worry for the age society ,fewer birth rate and that we never had the support of America in our foreign affairs issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 19:04:49 |Display all floors
The issue of low birth rate is problem to every developed country. People become rich, they will become more self-center. Kid is a burden to they. I don't want a singlechild if the government have good offer at old age pensior.
"support of America ", is it mean USA support Turkey more than your country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.