Author: lamb263

looking for kand-hearted person [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-4 07:04:02 |Display all floors
Are you afraid of hooligans?

In the UK they have hooligans, which are young men who drink too much and then act violently.  But mostly they are confined to one area of London, I think.  And they search for other hooligans to become violent with, not especially foriegners, even Muslims.  I think they especially like hooligans from other cities in the UK to fight with, although Germans will substitute well.
龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 08:02:53 |Display all floors
tut tut tut tut......

So many negative views, I wonder if these people have actually been to England.

Every country has it own share of Violence, Drug and Social problems.  It's just we report ours.

You'll have a great time in England, which part are you going to?  Let us know, and maybe some us Brits can put you in the right direction.  Also, what are you actually studying?

Cheers (hic)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 16:26:16 |Display all floors

god save the queen

sorry travis,
for taking a jab at your country
in fact last century the english
did saved us from
speaking german or japanese
also god save the queen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 17:03:49 |Display all floors
there havn't a peaceful place like paradise in the world yet~~~~therefor,you needn't to scare thugs!! i don't think they would fight you if you are walk in your own side!
Fighting with life till i die
Correct my grammar&spelling error please!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.