Author: mark069

Japanese vs. Chinese Girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 05:08:32 |Display all floors

Thank you for managing this thread Threebowls....

Despite what everyone is saying, I don't think there is anything wrong with comparing girls from different
countries or places.  Of course it goes without saying that everyone is an individual and no one usually fits a
stereotypical mold but there are common traits that are interesting.  

I am interested in what your handle means, Threebowls?  In the west, a "bowl" now commonly refers to a
load of marijuana in a pipe - as in "I smoked a bowl"  or "I smoked three bowls"   

So either your a very talented cook or a very heavy marijuana smoker????  LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 05:15:43 |Display all floors

Bowl in the West?

Well, unless you are a dopehead, I thought that "bowl" still meant something to fill up with your cereal or soup ... "Commonly" amongst druggies then methinks?

From what I recall, threebowls was of the eating variety
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 05:19:15 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Originally posted by ianhuang at 18-5-2006 01:08 PM
why  jsut   girls  here   wanting   to  go  out  .  there   are   also   so  many  big   boys   who   want   to   go   abroad   to   learn   more   and   fulfill   their        amtions .

You must have a sticky spacebar ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 06:09:51 |Display all floors
"Irish women are angry "... of course...look at what they put up with...Irishmen.

By the way, is it true "irascible" comes from "Irish"?
when you speak of this -- and you will -- be kind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 06:13:26 |Display all floors
chinese girl and japanese girl are similar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 00:50:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-5-16 08:51
A  GIRL WHO DOES NOT LIKE HER COURNTRY'S CULTURE IS NOT ADORABLE AND LOVABLE....

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND BE PROUD OF BEING A CHINESE, AND MOST OF ALL, I LIKE OUR WAY OF BEING....

Silly stupid....
Definitely!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 17:27:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-5-16 08:51
A  GIRL WHO DOES NOT LIKE HER COURNTRY'S CULTURE IS NOT ADORABLE AND LOVABLE....

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND BE PROUD OF BEING A CHINESE, AND MOST OF ALL, I LIKE OUR WAY OF BEING....

pls don't bee too nationalistic and chauvinistic. people are entitled to choose their way of living.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.