Author: mark069

Japanese vs. Chinese Girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-18 16:05:53 |Display all floors

TO tell the truth : i like beautiful girls no matter where does she from , hehe

Different  countries have different culture, so do the local people. so Chinese girls and Japanese girls both r ok as long as she is kind and loving her country !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 16:48:26 |Display all floors

make a sense

If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 20:45:08 |Display all floors

i have a comparison for ya~~~!!!!!

Sheep and cows.....
wow...wouldnt that be fun.....because one time i was in the paddock and a sheep just rammed me and it really hurt...and then another time i was in the paddock adn this cow rammed me.....
Ohh and why is it that cows are discriminated against when they are cow tipped...i dont hear anyone crying out for the rights of the cows.....

mmmm maybe my comment is a little silly....but i think the comparison of girls like this is a bit wrong...however i do enjoy some of the intelligent answers people have given!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 21:08:47 |Display all floors

reply here

why  jsut   girls  here   wanting   to  go  out  .  there   are   also   so  many  big   boys   who   want   to   go   abroad   to   learn   more   and   fulfill   their        amtions .
            as   a   human    being  ,   we   all  want    to  live  much    better  than   the   people   around   us .  as   for   the   question   how    to   accomplish  it  ,  much    effort    should   be  left    for   us   to  make .   in   another   word  ,  more   effort    we  have   made   ,  better   life   we  will  get   .  that's   the  norm   of   the  life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 00:31:30 |Display all floors

chaste

Bwahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 00:40:27 |Display all floors
They are, in general. Not the Shanghainese girls I know, but most of the girls from rural areas.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 01:03:28 |Display all floors

I have had long term relationships with Japanese, Okinawa, Fillipinas

Chinese and Thai girls.........Yes Japanese are more adventurous.......Chinese girls have stronger values, Filipinas? They are a kind of blend..... Thai were totally different.

The bottom line is that they are all individuals. You have to take each as she comes.

The one common thing all Asian women I have is great cooking. So there is a universal similarity. The only European women I really liked were Spanish. French women are frustrated, Irish women are angry British women want dependent independance.......Italian women tend to be confused and want to see things their way only and Greek women are a blend of all the above with some good values but there are some who are on the outside of this. I had no problems with any of the women I have known.

Lets face it...... Women universally think different from men....No matter where she is from. We men just have to accept that they think different and appreciate the good qualities of each one of them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.