Author: mark069

Japanese vs. Chinese Girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-17 00:37:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-5-17 03:21

Spring cleaning. Mod had some time off and decided to end the wars.

Yes, I am coming through with my giant duster! Skipping around the world, among the new spring flowers and butterflies, ending wars as my favorite spring passtime.

Thank you for the lovely image. Now perhaps I should delete this post, as it is off-topic. You may resume your talk about women now, gentlemen.
pepe.jpg
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 04:47:36 |Display all floors

Preference?

I prefer to just discuss the differences rather than to get into a discussion of preference but since you
asked I now prefer Chinese girls because of a number of reasons.  I don't want to generalize and say
Japanese girls are psycho but I had one ex-gf who was Japanese who I met in Hawaii and because of the big distance between us I decided we should not continue seeing eaach other.    Anyway, she kept calling (57 messages on my answering machine while I was out of town) and she eventually called my boss at
work!   Big nightmare!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:11:31 |Display all floors

Reply #16 mark069's post

lol that's horrible
Japanese girls are often 'too depending on you' (依赖) ..
remember in Japan women are BELOW men (masculanism, should be typed wrong lol)
Im Chinese myself and I also prefer Chinese. thats why my gf is shanghainese and not Dutch even Im born and grew up in Holland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:28:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-5-16 21:03
Alright, back to the topic:

Japanese girls: sexy, skilled, perverted (good quality!), independent, mean, charming, cool

Chinese girls: beautiful, passive, charming, warm, innocent, dependent, ...

currently, chinese girls is more and more independent.

chinese girls is ever ever prior to japanese girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:31:54 |Display all floors
Stereotype...there're independent and open-minded Japanese girls as well as Chinese girls...they're not girls who live in the past have to obey, and with empty minds...and as I know Japanese women are not always inferior to men nowadays...arrhh...I actually detect a taste of "mistress" just from some kinky Japanese movies...
You can't judge girls from a whole nation...but just from those you know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:36:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 17-5-2006 11:30
never forget **** japanese ambition to china!

to be warned. don't use those words.
you know what Im talking about :)

Attn: threebowls; did you read my pm? :)

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-17 03:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 13:57:18 |Display all floors
I think it unwise to measure a particular person or things as its group. Everyone is unique. The concept of a group is never to be a clear thing. There must be something in commen inside the group, but the most important thing is to find the special thing of the person..

[ Last edited by cherry1027 at 2006-5-17 01:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.