Author: mark069

Japanese vs. Chinese Girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 12:17:52 |Display all floors
No offensive but...I can't believe I see this similar hackneyed topic again... With exactly the same stereotyped opions about Japanese girl and Chinese girl...everyone labels with their own life experience and come up with nothing worth discussing....
There's simply no comparison since there's all sorts of Chinese girls as China is a multiracial country, while Japan is a nation-state. AND individuals varied so much..there no way to label them---

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 14:20:17 |Display all floors

chinese girls all best

best girls best women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 17:20:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-5-16 12:17
No offensive but...I can't believe I see this similar hackneyed topic again... With exactly the same stereotyped opions about Japanese girl and Chinese girl...everyone labels with their ow ...

fantastic !

i completely agree!
i AM a handsome Chinese young  Guy
yonrry@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 21:03:27 |Display all floors
Alright, back to the topic:

Japanese girls: sexy, skilled, perverted (good quality!), independent, mean, charming, cool

Chinese girls: beautiful, passive, charming, warm, innocent, dependent, chaste

Chinese girls are not better than Japanese girls, Japanese girls are not better than Chinese girls. They are equally lovely and hot.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 00:09:20 |Display all floors
why are my posts deleted??

what the heck is going on?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 00:15:19 |Display all floors
What's going on is I'm deleting posts that are off topic or derogatory, as is part of my job every so often.
:)
Which reminds me (to EVERYONE) this is a sensitive subject, comparing Chinese to Japanese, and I had my hesitations leaving it up at all. However, as long as it stays along these lines, of talking about them in positive ways, or equal ways, not becoming racist or vulgar, there's no need to disallow it. So "good job" so far everyone, let's keep it this way!

Thank you
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 00:21:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by c0stantine at 2006-5-17 00:09
why are my posts deleted??

what the heck is going on?

Spring cleaning. Mod had some time off and decided to end the wars.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.