Views: 37184|Replies: 57

Japanese vs. Chinese Girls  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 05:33:26 |Display all floors
Who here has dated both Japanese and Chinese girls and can comment on how they are different?  Here are my observations:

I have found that Japanese girls are kinkier in the bedroom and less conservative than Chinese girls.  
This one Japanese girl I dated wanted to do things that even I wasn't comfortable trying...

Japanese girls are usually more into make-up and designer clothes than Chinese girls although I think
this is changing as China becomes more westernized.  Japanese girls also are more comfortable
dressing sexy in public than Chinese girls.

Japanese girls dislike their own culture more than Chinese girls.  Almost every Japanese girl would leave Japan if it were easy and she could take her friends with her.  The Japanese girls are molested on trains
and in general treated with less respect than women in China.  The motivations for Chinese girls to leave
China are mainly financial and not because she doesn't like Chinese culture.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-16 11:14 AM ]
ch.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 05:44:38 |Display all floors
i ve dated a half japanese half caucasian girl, and i absolutely cant agree more about japanese girls being kinkier in bed and more into make-up bit, like what i said in another threads, they wear way too much make-ups and it's a wonder how they are able to hold their heads up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 05:51:06 |Display all floors

So you guys prefer Chinese girls?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 06:00:36 |Display all floors
well im not sure about mark069, but i prefer white girls, and between chinese and japanese, although i never thought about this, but i guess it'd probably be chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 08:51:14 |Display all floors
A  GIRL WHO DOES NOT LIKE HER COURNTRY'S CULTURE IS NOT ADORABLE AND LOVABLE....

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND BE PROUD OF BEING A CHINESE, AND MOST OF ALL, I LIKE OUR WAY OF BEING....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 08:58:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-5-16 08:51

A  GIRL WHO DOES NOT LIKE HER COURNTRY'S CULTURE IS NOT ADORABLE AND LOVABLE....

That is a national sentiment. An opinion. It is just that, nothing else.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 12:11:04 |Display all floors
i love chinese girls
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.