Views: 3909|Replies: 11

what was your worst date [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 18:45:48 |Display all floors
of all the dates your guys been on, im sure you have the worst one, so what is it?how did it go?

ok, i'll have a go first

i know this girl from a temp job, white english, every attractive, smart and funny, we 'd been flirting back and forth for a while, then i took her out for dinner this night, then went for a couple of drinks afterwards, everything went well, had a good time and laugh and that. was already late, but somehow we decided to go clubbing (which is proof to be a very bad idea later).

so we went to this dodge club(for those who dont know i live in Birmingham which is a nice city in centre England, but has rough areas), things still went well, then, all of a sudden, there was this black geezer trying to get in but the bouncer wouldnt let him in for some reason, the guys got pissed off (i think he was on drug) saying things like"you mother*** im gonna come back and pump you all full of led and stuff, we thought: what a wanker, didnt even have  a second thought about it.

anyway, half hour later, we saw the bouncer rushed in and bent down and runing like a rabbit got burned on the ass through the dancing floor strait to the toilet, i was like: WTF??, then someone almost smashed the door and steped in, and i saw three of them with masks on(the ones that cover from the top of your head to the bottom of your neck with two holes around the eyes area where you can see things) and with GUNS in their hands!!

and then people started screaming and running around, i was standing against the bar, soon as i saw it i grab the girl jumped right behind the bar! huuuuuuu! *** hell

those guys were only after the bouncer, but they walk around the club for like 5 mins and couldnt find him,so they just ran off!

but what an experiense! that's not how my idea of a romantic date should go.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-17 02:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 20:49:43 |Display all floors
I love three things,the sun,the moon,and you.the sun for day, The moon for night,and you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 00:08:36 |Display all floors
im sorry did i miss something around here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 01:46:59 |Display all floors

Well ...

That is Birmingham for you!!!

I was in Solihull today ... nice ... NOT!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 01:53:46 |Display all floors
holy ****, r u from birmingham too? no kidding

what do u do there? do u grow up here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 02:03:44 |Display all floors

Haha ...

I am not from there - I was doing some consultancy in Solihull!

I am from a small town further South :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 02:08:58 |Display all floors
so i take it as you are an english then?

why r u here?

or am i getting annoying for asking too many questions??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.