We don't know who the father is?

She is so young and may be cheated.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 17:22:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-5-17 17:19
We don't know who the father is?

She is so young and may be cheated.

I indicated the girl's mon and dad.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 17:31:26 |Display all floors

Reply #23 hearthome's post

I see.

Mara in them is stronger so the lusty wins.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 21:12:06 |Display all floors
I love kids when I was 11 and I still love kids, but I know that if you haven't reach the age of 18.. you are really too young too have children....To be a good mother and father is more than take good care of your child...if you have not a job, you will not be able to take care of your own child.. you will be dependant on your parents.. because you are a child yourself....
Ofcourse there are girls and boys who are under the 18 and are very mature, sensible etc. ectc... But don't forget the financial problems.....and kids need a mother and a father.... so it isn't good for them if they live separated....
In my opinion this girl is not a good mother.... a good mother will not smoke that many cigarettes a day....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 21:16:54 |Display all floors

***ing UK lowlifes.

We have too many scum like her and her family already, that baby should be aborted or put into care as soon as possible.
The number of young single mothers here is a national scandal, that girl will probably live on social security handouts all her life, and will produce nothing for society except more badly brought up, hopeless kids like herself, the cycle will continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ the thread titled " Please watch your language":
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

And review the Rules and Rights if you are not sure what is appropriate here.

Thank you,
the moderator

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-18 02:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 23:53:37 |Display all floors
Gee, ELEVEN!!

I never thought a girl can get pregnant at such early age!!!...

It is a sad story, cos she is herself just a kid, how can she raise up another babe???

Sigh..people shall be responsible for what they do...condoms can prevent this kinda tragedy!

I think in Australia..if you have sex with girls under age 18yo..you will be charged...

That's why when a man wants to screw a girl ..he'd better check out her DOB...otherwise he is in deep ****....Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE READ the thread titled " Please watch your language":
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

And review the Rules and Rights if you are not sure what is appropriate here.

Thank you,
the moderator

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-18 03:02 AM ]
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 03:25:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-5-16 12:47
I think to have sex with girls under a certain age is considered as rape no matter what she says...anyway in China it's like that...
11 years old...eek

In Canada, having "sexual contact" with underaged would be considered as a "statutory rape" crime.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.