Author: c0stantine

how did you meet her/him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-17 23:54:52 |Display all floors

come on...constantine...spill spill spill

TO tell you the truth, the only regret i have is that she wasnt the one....we tried and it didnt work in the end..but we had such an enjoyable journey of just LIVING LIFE...and we laughed alot...still good friends.....what more can you want in a break up!  hahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 23:57:14 |Display all floors
following places...

street..market..restaurant..dancing studio...book store....

thats about it....

and my mother's conclusion is australians are too desperate...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 01:36:13 |Display all floors
ok, here is one of my stories

back then i was living in a small town further down south of England, one day, my mate and i went shopping, i liked this T-shirt, so took it to the counter with my mate who is chinese too, then as i handed it over to the cashier i couldnt help noticing that the cashier girl has got GREAT breasts! so as i payed the money, i turned around to my mate and said to him IN CHINESE : holy ****, the chick 's got massive tits! then something amazing happened right then, the girl looked at me up and down and went : DO U WANT ME TO SLAP YOU? (in chinese too!!) ( ZHAO CHOU NA NI?)

i got totally freaked out at first and then really embarrassed and kept on saying sorry and stuff, after she finally forgave me, we ended up together for about 6 months.

if i had been in China at the time none of these would have happeded, simply coz i would expect a foreigner to speak at least a little chinese, but over England, i didnt think any British would speak chinese (apart from those BBCs)

so right there, that's my story

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 09:02:52 |Display all floors
haha yeah i have fun doing that back in Toronto when i go home.. no one suspects white people speak chinese outisde china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 09:06:30 |Display all floors

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that is the funniest story i have heard in a LONG LONG LONG time!
I love doing that when i return back home....well i guess China is home now.....its a problem....or even in China...
I live in a small town and poeple are always touching my hair and my arm hair...ohhh its horrible...but funny....
so one day they were talking about in a rude way and they were saying how LAO WAI are too stupid to understand Chinese...so i just agreed with them in CHinese and they went so red....they kept saying sorry and how they love LAO WAI and i was just loving....so many stories like that....but honestly...probably none as good as yours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 17:38:12 |Display all floors
freakyqi
where r u? sometimes you make me think you are in NY
while some other posts of yours make me figure you are in China.
btw, i heard you have a son, i think you should post a picture of you son's, so we can all see what a cute little angel he is.

peaches, have you done things like this? if you were the cashier girl, would you be pissed of if someone said what i said? and is that you in the picture by the way? if that is, what's it by your mouth? looks like a giant banana, what's the deal?hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 22:04:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by c0stantine at 2006-5-19 17:38
freakyqi
where r u? sometimes you make me think you are in NY
while some other posts of yours make me figure you are in China.
btw, i heard you have a son, i think you should post a picture of y ...

LOL... My location is in the info under my avatar, and there are some pictures of my son up already, in the Mother's Day thread I started recently, and in "I Dare You", where I put up an old picture of him with his father, with the faces blanked out. And.... he WAS a cute little angel, but now he's a "guy". Although a mom will always think even her grown man (son) is a cute little angel.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.