Author: c0stantine

how did you meet her/him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 09:17:15 |Display all floors
well via a Chinese friends community :)
and seen eachother 3, 4 times before shy-Cheng brought all his courage to say his feelings to her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 12:11:54 |Display all floors
We met after a rave at the train station..I was sitting with my friend on the floor  and a bunch of other ravers waiting for the station to open.  he came in and tried to convince some  of us to split on a cab back to our town since we were from the same town. after a small discussion, we found out he didn't even have enough to put inhis share  to take a cab.. My friend and i thought " What a loser".
We eneded up taking the train back to our town.. He offered us a ride with his mom back to our place. I declined, but we exchanged e-mails and met up another day.
He was cute, and made me smile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 12:17:17 |Display all floors
Aww, what a brave little ShyCheng!

I've had two big relationships:

1 - (most recent) We met online (no it's not a bizarre or dangerous way to meet people!). We would Instant Message each other like a whirlwind! Several conversations going back & forth at once, doing stupid online quizzes & tests & reporting back to the other with our scores... silly fun stuff. Then when we met for the first time, we LAUGHED at everything and got along like water & water (as opposed to the saying "like oil and water"). We got Chinese food, and my fortune cookie said "There's a secret romance blooming. Go for it, in spite of your hesitations."

2 - His pick-up line was probably "Hey." And my response was probably a smile. Met at a Grateful Dead concert. And then at the next one, and the next one..... Then none for a while, I didn't think I'd see him again. Then I went across country with a friend, and in CA we saw a Dead show, and guess who was there? From then on we stuck together, traipsing around CA for almost a year... then a couple more turbulent years back home on the east coast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 18:51:41 |Display all floors

Well

Well i met her when we were on a trip working with petrol sniffers in the outback (Australia) and she was 5 years older then me and i was still a teenager and she was not interested what so ever.  So we kept in contact via email and then she left for a years trip around the world, and we lost contact..then her mum died so i caught up with her briefly (we lived in different states) and gave her my condolances.  Then i got a job in her state working for a community centre dealing with children who had suffered from abuse and she was a huge encouragement to me during these REALLY hard times!  
Then i came to China and we lost touch and she kept asking my friend for my email address but my friend wouldnt give it to her because she had a crush on me...so then after a year i went back to visit my friends in my old job and she was there and wanted to have coffee...and so we did...swapped emails....she even got up at 5 in the morning to tak eme to the airport...ohh so sweet....then i came back to China...we emailed...started to date...then i flew back home to introduce her to my family...marriage was on the cards in the future and then i came back to work in China...she went to Korea to do some community work and then cmae to China to see me...fell in love with the CHinese and signed a contract for a year.....marriage was on the cards..but it wasnt meant to be....She is a great girl...and we still have such respect for each other..just wasnt suppose to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 19:14:38 |Display all floors
sorry to hear that man

you guys ve been through some rough time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 08:41:49 |Display all floors
^^^ hey costantine..  you obviously have a good story or you wouldn't have started this tread.

SPILL IT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 11:13:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 16-5-2006 12:17
Aww, what a brave little ShyCheng!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.