China in your eyes before you came [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-8-19 16:19:09 |Display all floors
China, i love you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-19 16:29:34 |Display all floors
choose China,you are right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 05:18:54 |Display all floors
I have many preconcieved ideas about what I will find when I visit China in spring, I live in a town that has a population of 230 people so my first concern is how many people there are in china, I will be visiting a town called Baoding that is about the size of the town I live in but I have heard there is 1000000 people living there, I just can't imagine that many people in the same place at the same time, I know that China has good technical infrastructure but it seems that China manufactures most of the worlds electronic goods but sells localy at a higher price than to other countries, I have no idea what to expect in the way of air polution as I have never experienced it, will I find it hard to breath? but I am expecting friendly locals and good transport and I believe you drive on the right hand side of the road, I will come with my mind open and will enjoy the sensations.
spook.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 15:05:05 |Display all floors
i think many foreigners like chinese food,even the chaffy dish,althought they are hot,
i once had meal with two foreigners,we had the chaffy dish,and they like it,lol````

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 15:08:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ube_monster at 2006-8-17 01:56
I guess it depends on what part of China you land on . Before coming here, I expected tall buildings, highly industrialized, great food, interesting culture. I wanted to explore China and visit the ...

seems you land on shenzhen,right?it is a nice place,i'm sure!!!shenzhen is the garden city in china,it is new, young,and green!i believe you will like it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-25 15:47:39 |Display all floors
China is developing.althought it is not  very rich,but we are very hard work for Chinese development economy(My english is not good)
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.^@^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-27 12:22:03 |Display all floors

beers

Hey dio you kill me man L.O.L . Iprefer to drink  Becks or Artois stella or some fine domestic (canadian) beer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.