Views: 4829|Replies: 8

Is there any better english training institutions in Beijing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 15:45:49 |Display all floors
i want to improve my english urgently, could someone tell me if there's any better english training institutions in Beijing? if there is and you are really benefited from it. please tell me and show me the details about
it, such as the courses, schedule, instructor (native speaker or not), fees etc. thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 12:56:24 |Display all floors

know a little

i don't know how much do you want to improve?
recently, i was thinking about the training centre. maybe i will enter for the ELITE in new oriental school
are you intersted in it?
you can get on the website http://www.neworiental.org/Portal0/default225.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 13:37:23 |Display all floors
thank you for your kind reccomentation aprilnatasha, but i don't like new oriental school even though i haven't attended its training. For work purpose, i have to improve my english especially spoken english, coz sometime i have to do some interpreting work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 16:50:28 |Display all floors

to improve your interpretation skill

I know a good training school that can improve your interprtation skills --  the Laojiiaoxie Training Skill near Beijing Foreign Studies University. If you are interested in it, i can help you to find the tel.number.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 17:08:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yanzhimei at 2006-5-16 16:50
I know a good training school that can improve your interprtation skills --  the Laojiiaoxie Training Skill near Beijing Foreign Studies University. If you are interested in it, i can help you to f ...

Yes, i want to see something about it, please tell me the phone no. and i appreciate if you could tell me something about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 17:16:58 |Display all floors

to yanzhimei

can you tell me the chinese name of "the Laojiiaoxie Training Skill"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 17:26:12 |Display all floors

to anthonylau and aprilnatasha

the Chinese name is "老教协培训学校”, you can log on to the website by inputting the school name. I used to study there under the teacher " Han Gang" and learned a lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.