Author: countrywoman

help needed! just too sad about our relationship... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-21 22:34:06 |Display all floors
why could not i send P.M. to u? what is up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-22 22:11:55 |Display all floors
time will tell your the truth
do anything to your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 00:19:07 |Display all floors

you know what... you're hesitating

so the best thing for you to do is break up... just don't regret it later..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 17:57:08 |Display all floors

Dont stand and watch

Have you ever thought that this should be an equal deal, with you putting in effort as well, all I read is that you want him to do and prove things while you "give him time", what do you mean? That you are so super that there are no possibilities for you to do anything, like talk to your parents, start by introducing him as your schoolfriend instead of your bf, prepare them for the future, I only see your doubts coz you are not undertaking anything and if an undertaking fails, well at least you tried and showed you cared enough about him to undertake something. Not undertraking anything just puts all responsibility for the whole relationship in his shoes, while you sit there and stand idle.  If that is what you want, then you better quit, coz its going to take a lot in the future of the both of you to keep the relationship going.  If you are not up to it, no use lying to him...n

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 13:01:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by handuofu at 2006-5-23 17:57
Have you ever thought that this should be an equal deal, with you putting in effort as well, all I read is that you want him to do and prove things while you "give him time", what do you  ...

i tried to help him, such as giving him some tips on how to study better so as to have a bright future,  in this way, my parents will recognize him more. For my part, i do not stand idle , letting him facing the difficulty alone but trying my best to help him a hand. WHat i Do worry is that He's not very progressive, and he PRENTEND to be hard-working on my presense, but he's just makebelieve to give me the illusion that: you see, i'm industrious now, i don't know what will happen in the future, but for the time being,you are by my side , and that is enough.                  He's not sure about his outlook either. ........just dawdling......
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 15:07:15 |Display all floors
ooooppss ....just came across this thread that i posted 7 yrs ago...

what a lovely and naive girl i was that time.
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.