Author: countrywoman

help needed! just too sad about our relationship... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-19 13:28:02 |Display all floors

reality is really different from romance

when love is intervened with reality, which one should be abandoned? yeah, we should cherish the true love in our life, but i do not think the love without bread or milk is romantic and happy. so how to choose, love or reality?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 14:39:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-5-19 13:28
when love is intervened with reality, which one should be abandoned? yeah, we should cherish the true love in our life, but i do not think the love without bread or milk is romantic and happy. so h ...

this is the very problem puzzling me , men should be superior to women( seen in a bigger picture), i do not care the difficulties we might encounter in the latter stage, but i do care we won't receive the earnest bless from my parents!
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 16:26:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by countrywoman at 2006-5-19 14:39

this is the very problem puzzling me , men should be superior to women( seen in a bigger picture), i do not care the difficulties we might encounter in the latter stage, but i do care we w ...

since u do not care the trouble in your future stage, your parents'  oppose is not so efficient. coz u love your man,and u have done a good preparation to struggle for your bright future with your destiny. and then,with the time passing, your parents can accept your man at last. but when they can accept your man? which depends on how  your man strive in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 16:28:40 |Display all floors
BTW, frankly speaking,i can feel u r not so confident with your man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 22:32:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-5-19 16:28
BTW, frankly speaking,i can feel u r not so confident with your man.

you saw me through, i Do have not so much confidence in him, mostly due to his academic diploma. How about u, can you share yours with me?:)
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 23:08:27 |Display all floors
my bf and me have the same diploma in bachelor, and now we r both graduated and worked in Shanghai, but actually i feel sorrow about what he had done in  life and career. as your bf for u, he loves me very much. and he just asked me to give him much more time to prove he can do better in the future. but i do not know what i can reply his words. i love him, and i do believe we can strive for bright future, but in the long process, sometime i was confused. so, my dear friend:countrywoman, we should give them much more time, and we do have time to prove whether our choice is right or not? also should be confident in them and ourselves.
what do u think about it?

[ Last edited by zero_rove at 2006-5-19 11:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 08:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-5-19 23:08
my bf and me have the same diploma in bachelor, and now we r both graduated and worked in Shanghai, but actually i feel sorrow about what he had done in  life and career. as your bf for u, he loves ...

you are right,zero-love! As their be-loved person, we should offer our suggestions and help when he's in adversity. Since no love is without woe and weal , just give him more time to let him prove he can not only give you his true love but good life as well.....Your story is a bit different from me, but i can see your BF is a epitome of my man. You are already working, while we are still studying in SHanghai,so it's more complexed. It is true that No person is born to be successful, they all buid their enterprise from nothing in the first place, so we'd better be more supportive of their studyings ,their careers, through mutual progress can we deepen our affection to each other.
I am more enlightened these days as i read a story. It said, when we first walking by a waterlemon field, we may see a fine waterlemon, but we don't pick it up for we think there might be a better one . Holding this ideology, we kept walking we kept seeking the so-called "better one",but when we approaching the end of the field, we ended up with nothing at all. What i want to make out is that once we loves someone , just grasp him. It's like shooting star, once wings ,it will never turn back.
SInce we have already find our right man, what we can do is to LOVE, Love and Bread do not essentially collide with each other. SO my dear friend, let's give them more time, and make yourself sure that his commitment will come true one day!
                                                                           a once-desparate  girl   :=):)
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.