Author: countrywoman

help needed! just too sad about our relationship... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-18 23:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-5-18 23:09
hi,  i can feel what u r suffering now, the situation of mine is as same as yours. for me , it is really a dilemma
too for me. i even do not know whether i love him or not. i am really confused.   ...

There is time for everything. Time for passion and time for marriage, time for joy and time for pain, time for peace and time for war.

Knowing when to do what is wisdom.

Given time, muddy water turns clear, confusion ended, and what a sight to behold!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 04:10:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by countrywoman at 2006-5-14 09:55
My man ,or rather, i shall decipt him my bf, is not so well-educated as i do. In fact, i wouldn't even mind it as long as he has a passion for me, but , i am 100percent sure that once our relations ...

This is where your parents should respect what you decide to do;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 04:49:57 |Display all floors

I think more important than his money or education is his drive...

He can be successful without a fancy degree if he is clever and hard working.  Love is more important than material things so if you find someone you really love, you should try to think of the positives...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 09:08:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-5-18 23:01

Have you decided to marry your man?

Money, job, and health status are fairly important factors for a satisfying life after the courtship. When passion stablized, other needs would ...

it's still too early to mention wedlock. For at least, we are not in the working field yet, many uncertainties remain, but he promised me he will never retreat even if my parents turn him down. In a sense, he's rather stubborn( i mean his love and passion for me). I 'd rather he not behaves so strong-willed
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 09:10:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-5-18 23:09
hi,  i can feel what u r suffering now, the situation of mine is as same as yours. for me , it is really a dilemma
too for me. i even do not know whether i love him or not. i am really confused.   ...

hi there. Maybe we can exchange our views on this topic to have some common shared opinions? Keep contact:)
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 09:41:18 |Display all floors

Reply #11 countrywoman's post

I think now you are getting the bigger picture.

8 months shld give quite a good picture.
Give yrself a bit more time to look at habits.
That's the most important in relationship.
Try to oil it if you can so that it sail smooth.
Good luck and don't delve too much with unhappiness.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 11:09:33 |Display all floors

l   can't   agree  with   the   advice   upfloor   any   more .  yeah ,  no  person  is  born   to   care   and   to  love  you .  if   you  have   did   come   across   someone  like  this   ,  you'd   better   cherish   him .    and   of   course ,   it's   the   same   case  with    him .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.