Author: countrywoman

help needed! just too sad about our relationship... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 13:33:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 countrywoman's post

I suggest you DO a compatibility study!

List out the things you think is going on and give yourself some honest serious thoughts. Go thru' again. Give yourself time to check the real situation.

Then do "a can live with it"  or Cannot analysis.
If cannot,why not???

How long have you been together?
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:42:04 |Display all floors

countrywoman

In a love relationship, academic degree is not the formost thing, you have to see his qualities of all apsects, beside, you both are still young, how can you judge he wont bear watching in the future..I believe that you can name a lot of less educated people who have made great successes in their lives..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:42:28 |Display all floors

Reply #1 countrywoman's post

well love needs money. even love is more important than money...
a relationship can be all so pretty and going-GOOD, money is still an important factor...

But as many said, you have to think for yourself and for him. Go outside to a peaceful place and think it all through. WHAT are your priorities?? Do you love him?  If yes (and he also does), its worth to STRIVE together for a better future.

Remember: NO person is born to CARE and to love you. Treasure him/her!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 19:24:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-5-15 13:33
I suggest you DO a compatibility study!

List out the things you think is going on and give yourself some honest serious thoughts. Go thru' again. Give yourself time to check the real situation.

we've been sticking with each other for about 8 moths.
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 19:32:09 |Display all floors
i should say first, he's not a guy who's very enterprising. Even, he seems aimless in the course of academic study. Second, though i'm not snobbish , i still afraid of suffering the future "penury". Maybe i'm mentally enriched, but i'm ...... you know what i mean?

Thank you for all you guys advice! IT's indeed a great help for me
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 23:01:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by countrywoman at 2006-5-18 19:32
i should say first, he's not a guy who's very enterprising. Even, he seems aimless in the course of academic study. Second, though i'm not snobbish , i still afraid of suffering the future "pe ...

Have you decided to marry your man?

Money, job, and health status are fairly important factors for a satisfying life after the courtship. When passion stablized, other needs would start to show up in your face and demand for your immediate attention. Love may have to be demoted to the second place from time to time.
     ----One man's opinion----

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 23:09:10 |Display all floors

we r in the same water

hi,  i can feel what u r suffering now, the situation of mine is as same as yours. for me , it is really a dilemma
too for me. i even do not know whether i love him or not. i am really confused.  but to tell the truth, i do not      want to lost  this period of passion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.