Views: 4775|Replies: 14

today is sunday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-14 09:04:06 |Display all floors
[size=3]I am very sad now ,beacuse i have found that time is very limited and it goes very fast!
I am afriad i wii spend my coledge life without any results !dearfriends ,please tell me what i should do ?[/
size]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 09:05:12 |Display all floors

what i should do ?

i hope you can teel me the way to spend my colledge life !i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 09:17:30 |Display all floors

You have lost sight of your goals........

Try to remember why you are there in the first place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 09:20:48 |Display all floors

looking forward

there is a will there is a way. find your way quickly
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 10:31:11 |Display all floors

If You Don't

You should worry.  If you don't learn a marketable skill in your college years, you would join the 60% unemployed new grads. in a couple of years.  

College is your last chance to make yourself marketable, and then you have to go find a job.

Start to worry!!  You should not have time to feel sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 00:19:23 |Display all floors

Are you worried that....

Originally posted by diana0000 at 2006-5-14 09:04
[size=3]I am very sad now ,beacuse i have found that time is very limited and it goes very fast!
I am afriad i wii spend my coledge life without any results !dearfriends ,please tell m ...

Are you worried that you have choosen the wrong field in your higher education? Are you concerned about the future employment oppertunity? Are you just having a "blue" Sunday? Are you having relationship issues? How is your academic performance? Any financial issues?

I hope you don't mind that I am throwing all those questions at you. Your future is in your own hands.

You need to know yourself well enough to carry your own weight. others can give you a caring hand, but only you can walk the rest of your own journey. Best wishes for the rest of your journey in life. Hope you would regain your light and energy to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:47:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diana0000 at 2006-5-14 09:04
I am afriad i wii spend my coledge life without any results !dearfriends ,please tell m ...

Don't waste your time from now on, it's not late, do anything you like.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.