Author: keikei

Friendship or Love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-14 11:47:00 |Display all floors

there is no genious male-female friendship

this kind of relationship is kinda ambigious
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:07:35 |Display all floors
actually there IS, and it depends how you describe it..

I mean, a boy can really have a good female friend, which he doesn't meet often but they can always count on eachother..etc.
this is to me a true frienship....no need to 'meet'

at the end like sinful said; COMMUNICATION is the MOST IMPORTANT in any relationships!!!!!  bear this in mind!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 16:04:06 |Display all floors

what is love?

爱我所 爱,无怨无悔

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 16:17:04 |Display all floors
id ont know if it's he case in China.. bu i find only men who do things they shouldn't be doing are men who get jealous.
A cheater always suspecs others of cheating in otherwords./

but  a few ways you can del with it.. I'm not saying any of my ideas are productive or good but yeah

1. Turn it around, when he accuses you , make it his fault. He doesn't love you , cause he doesn't trust you and they come hand in hand. If you play your cards right byt the time your done he'll feel back , you can be mad at him and he wont even remember why he was angry

2.LIke it or see ya attitude.

3. Invite him everytime your out..( if he doesn't want to go thats his problem sometimes an invatation can make  someone feel less nervous aboput the idea), maybe after a few times he'll realize he's being silly.

just a few suggestions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 19:40:04 |Display all floors
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched .They must be felt with the heart !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 19:58:36 |Display all floors
I write this topic.is not about myself,   I have a  boyfriend too,we donnot have this problem,In fact,he trust me very much.  I agree with the first friend.COMMUNICATION  is very important.[

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 22:51:24 |Display all floors
my bf once shared a  bed  with another girl  one night,  but the second morning, he told me the reason and  his feeling about it. actually, i know nothing if not be awared that. although the moment he told me, i was crazy about it,  at last i forgave him when i got my mind again. and now, we three r still good friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.