Author: pendinglove

How to face up the lost lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 16:54:40 |Display all floors
time can cast him away from ur minds,do some thing u like ,or u can dump urself in the wine~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 17:59:47 |Display all floors
I see just time  can help me to refresh myself . From now on, i am trying to regard
that man have died, die from my eyes, from my ears, from my life and my memory.

I'd love to go out for trip, but i can not get away from my work at this moment.
So, in the minutes of bad mood, i wanna to play crazily, but no one accompany
me ...

The key point is that I find no way to relieve my feeling.
A ill phenomena happening, say when i am in the hugest grief , then i will try to make a most brilliant smile on my face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 18:06:30 |Display all floors

Reply to Challyz

I am not good at drinking wine, what's more, i feel allergic to wines.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 18:56:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pendinglove at 2006-5-13 16:45
Recently, I have aparted with my first lover by some unsaid  reasons, but i still
addict myself to the past days and can not accept the truth anyhow.

We agreed to be friends continuely, but i  ...

How to face up the lose love?

I think it's very easy to do that ? the following my ideas just for your reference

if she thought your ability is not good and can't give her a good further or good live  , she will leave you.

You can let it be , even you love her so much . if you are apart as this reason, pls let it be , then you can find one . and try to lead a hppy life  . and try to over her in the life , then let her know you are great. HEHHEHE

if your bf let you alone and he chat , he played with other girls, you also can leave him . ............., and try to find another good boyfriens than better him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 11:03:47 |Display all floors
Now, everyday, we see each other on QQ, but both keep silence all the time, that's let me feel very ill...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 11:28:43 |Display all floors
Why do you still keep his name on QQ? what you want? and what you hope? i have told you stop any contact with him, including phone call, email, chatting on QQ, so you'd better delet his name,or you wont get on QQ, otherwise surely you feel very ill when facing his name in silence, firstly cancel visible thing,secondly cancel all memory from your mind, although it is very hard to effect, you must do it.
Next week, tell me your feeling about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-20 14:08:52 |Display all floors

pendinglove

It takes time to calm down, i suggest you avoid the chances of meeting him in person for the time being if it is a real departing with each other. wish you get through this sad  soonest..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.