Author: pendinglove

How to face up the lost lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 11:26:19 |Display all floors

Thanks for everyone's suggestion.

First, thanks all of your advices or suggestions.

I always know how to do with him, but i could not control myself well.

Just yesterday evening, our office had a big party to celebrate one boy to became a father. On table,  all of them are couples, laughter while drinking, the air around us is very active and high, but I felt very  grief as i am the only one single, too
terrible to face up that circumstance...

Backed from the party, i hid myself into dormitory, i tried to call my best friend to
have a talk, but no answer there,  at the moment, i can not help to crying out...

Things happens like that way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 11:31:09 |Display all floors
I am also thinking the way to make a new BF, but unlucky , there's no Mr. right
appear, just a boy who cares about me but i have no feeling on him, if i accept
him be my BF, then i will hurt both of us, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 11:59:24 |Display all floors
you are right at this point, dont rush looking for the new boyfriend, i am sure you would not accept any one in your heart except him during this special period. what you have to do just distract attention from him, reading, writing in blog, chatting with others online, and join with colleagues as possible as you can.
i know this kind of feeling, as i have recovered from it, so dont worry about yourself.
time can prove anything. good luck to you.
by the way, what do you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:06:48 |Display all floors
I am serving as a assistance in a small company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:09:20 |Display all floors
Throw out everything he gave to you , gifts ,photographe...., don't go to the place where you two had good time ago  . Stop thinking something between you and him .  Nothing is left .  He has gone with wind . If the formal lover could say we are friends now , the fact is that there is no love left in his heart . he is very calm . Love has changed to something else . Don't worry , the god let you lose him now and meet your  MR right in near future .

Trip is a good idea , but don't go alone . often get together with good friends  and  focus on work and study ,    Be confident to find your merit and improve yourself  in other aspects . You're a excellent girl . The bright future is standing before  you .:)

Finally,  it is better to stop meeting &contacting him before you become calm. And don't hurry to finding a new boyfriend to cure you scar because it is easy to decide wrongly at this period .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:18:54 |Display all floors
pendinglove, time will heal your pain.  It is a common experience in our life.  Just ignore it.  I know, doing is not easy as saying.  It needs time.  
Why not summon yourself up for a trip?  It will be helpful.  Once lose does not mean you will lose at every time.  You can meet your right guy by an appropriate chance.  
Good luck!
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:26:28 |Display all floors
try your best to create a new circumstance for yourself. make new friends, confide in your best friends, then you will feel better. you can also do sports, read books and learn more useful things to enrich your life. hope you will get well soon.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.