Author: amberwu1981

what happened to us ------------chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-16 21:33:12 |Display all floors
there are a lot of parents do not even have fields in ChangChun city in China. And we are busing helping them to get their own fields. Bus our ability are limit,so we  want your help. My E-mail is f3581487@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 02:03:31 |Display all floors
thats really dumb, u should have gone over to help the guy, stole his wallet, mobile and any jewellry, then do a runner while pretending to be meeting the police

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 02:04:48 |Display all floors
^ b4 u all jump on me, thats western humour

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 09:14:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by catalystma at 2006-5-16 18:55
you should dail 120 or 110,but why?
think it yourself,
you will know......
i will help that woman if i am presence.

Thanks . Catalystma .Very nice to know your action. Pls share your experience with people around you . you will influence them .Trust you .  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-17 09:18:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xianggan at 2006-5-16 21:33
there are a lot of parents do not even have fields in ChangChun city in China. And we are busing helping them to get their own fields. Bus our ability are limit,so we  want your help. My E-mail is  ...

The people here come from all around the country ,even oversea.  we are not sure what kind of help we could do . Pls tell .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 21:17:25 |Display all floors
given the pattern waiting for every small problem rolling into something big and uncontrollable to start working on it, yes, things we are talking about here indeed freak me out.
its not something just annoying like throwing trash on the ground that still can be patiently optimisticlly waited decades after decades for a change. its more life threatening securities.

given the unsuccessful 20 years experience in the past trying stop spitting on street,  I passively believe only tougher measures can stop people from doing so.
instead of fining them 5RMB each time they spit, totally tiny amount of money, because "there are people so poor....we need to sypathize and forgive them more"......  I wish fine spitter by the persentage of the amount of salary each of them are making. so a rich person spit, 30% a lot of money, a poor person, maybe not as much, but still 30%, enough for them to remember not to do it again. simply give them a ticket, pay the fine by due date, like a speeding ticket.

for the bloody fights we are talking about here, accurate residential ID has long been a problem. not until fake IDs are treated properly, out of area criminals just are too convenient not fear concequences.
low waged migrant securities proved to be very lame in replacement role of what a real security guard can do. at the same time, police power aren't enough. even when more police are trained, the law system's credit is on call.

we still have a long list people wrote years years years years ago of simple wishes, tiny things such as not throw trash, not spit, not press that car horn, give seat.........etc....all these take is a tiny thought of others. but 30 more years past, these phonomina remain unchanged. even worse.

can we do it or can we not do it?

crimes are definately rising, personally I experienced much more physical assalt recent years more than in past 10 or 20 years altogether,  ignore and wait it rolling out of control or work on it, this issue is more violent and dangerous, its now or never.

[ Last edited by knowhoyouare at 2006-5-18 10:08 PM ]
It is NOT power bullying animals can't speak for themselves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-19 19:15:24 |Display all floors
You tell the reality of our society . I also found other topics related to our soceity , for example : How ugly and dark the college is !  , is charity eslablished in China . Pollution and so on .

With the development of society we meet many annoying problems , and already received a lot complaint .;   But do  you agree that most of chinese are good civics ,even if I  am not sure how many percentage who do care about this or perform well  .

I want to know , who has any good idea to improve ? or we really couldn't solve it except letting  the others to ponder .

Anyway , pls don't forget the first step :   start with ourselves .  If any feasible action we could do together ,pls tell .
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.