Author: amberwu1981

what happened to us ------------chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-15 13:34:20 |Display all floors
Chinese people won't intervene with any kind of incident because they are cowards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 13:48:07 |Display all floors

aquitanine

you are a really coward because you dare not show us your nationality...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 13:49:07 |Display all floors

take action

Originally posted by petertmh at 2006-5-15 13:15
in fact, this kind of things happen everywhere, not just in china...i have been to some western countries, there i experienced or witnessed something worse than this, such as we got robbed in the s ...

Hope more and more people who read all posts above can take action as soon as possible . Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:07:50 |Display all floors
yes, that is the point, amberwu, i found other posters in this thread who complained a lots about others, i doubt if these creatures are really so helpful to those victims when they are in need...do our part to the society, no natter where the needy people come from...just give your help...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:15:10 |Display all floors
so some guys are talking holy. live here more than a few years, you'll see what amberwu talks about is not going anywhere better but worse. because, I, for one, had lived and witnessed a society erosioned at a very fast pace.

education , social culture , self-consciousness? we didnt have as various education, social culture as we have in the past in Beijing AT ALL. yes, we are not as massed up of our self-consiousness as today. we didnt have TV or government teaching us how to be good, but CLEARLY we didnt have a woman stabbed at the bus station during day time either. CLEARLY our kids do not have to resort in closed yards playing under supervisions.

at the fast paced economic development, and the "cultural blending", all people do is screw each other with anything they've got. How about, seeing the japs here in Shan Dong province BRIBING needed provincial officials for land taking from the peasants at 800RMB/year per "mu" but never actually paying a dime at all?
when these hungry peasants trying to come to Beijing for a lawsuit, they were beaten and put down right before getting on the train? does this involve any of the developing nations ETHNICS?
and one thing I know for sure, when anything happens to these peasants or any poor and unfortunate, you will never see a "chinese this, chinese that" shmug come out with half a hand, hell, they are dying to prove Chinese they need to feel less why ever borther? its so convenient to blame everything on their government anyways, also to the Chinese. isnt' it?

question is: do we still have what we've got yesterday in terms of PROTECTING ourselves, feel SAFE and belongings of a community, or that LIFE has long been taken?

odd, this is what has been praised on TV the other day:
topic: ke lian tian xia fu mu xin (the greatest love are love of parents to their children)
In order to save a seat on the bus for their children on their way to work, at 6am or earlier every morning, many elderly grandmas are waiting in the bus starting point in ShangHai. these Shang Hai elders are never late in any weather conditions. the greatest love are from the parents to their children!

now hell with it, who can tell me why these seat saving, taken behaviors should be praised?!
It is NOT power bullying animals can't speak for themselves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 18:10:57 |Display all floors

knowhoyouare

Firstly , thanks for post to my topic.   I think you are straightforward but a little extreme .  we should face to aome unacceptable reality and solve them  , but see the bright future at the same time . Be optimistic .
If you have any good idea , welcome to share with us . thanks again. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 18:55:27 |Display all floors

reply #1

you should dail 120 or 110,but why?
think it yourself,
you will know......
i will help that woman if i am presence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.