Author: xiayiqiang

If you love Greater China, please help me to refute those Anti-China guys. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-13 09:45:38 |Display all floors

Wow Lau, you really dropped it on her/him.....

I do agree, if there is a dialog between people then there is usually progress.

Of course we have our detractors who have got to be from another planet. The ones who are so insane that they become entertainment.

You have proud roots and they are firmly planted. Maybe the children should pay attention to your responses for a few lessons in pride.

Maybe Xiayiqiang can get an idea how to stand on his/her own two feet and face adversity with a little courage.

It's up to us to show the way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 13:58:05 |Display all floors

who cares about Sikkim

I'm not particular what they say,as long as their posts remain unremoved on the forum.
China is a strong country that can be safe and secure and is simultaneously open to criticism.
Who would bother to take a personal interest in bashing a country like Sikkim?
Barking dogs seldom bite,and not all those who keep extolling the virtues of China are neccessarily the China-supporters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 15:13:51 |Display all floors
if we go against people who are anti-China, we'd be the same as them. We'd be anti-anti-China.. ahaha

I wonder what clothes those people are wearing though.. something they own MUST ceratinly be MADE IN CHINA... >>>>hmmm<<<<

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 19:25:04 |Display all floors
The best way to support China is severe with yourself in dayly life, and try to infect the people around you.
Actions speak louder than words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 13:42:28 |Display all floors
It is a fact that some nations have never stopped attacking China, however, it is also a fact that China has been growing stronger and stronger, the world can see this...let them coninue their attacking stuffs......China, play up, you are the best.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 14:29:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamaker at 2006-5-14 19:25
The best way to support China is severe with yourself in dayly life, and try to infect the people around you.
Actions speak louder than words.

I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 15:06:42 |Display all floors
I am also always angered by the rude remarks made by some unfriendly foreigners in this forum. They declared their love towards Chinese people, but  accused Chinese efforts to reunify taiwan, chide China not allowing koizumi to visit Yasukuni Shrine which enshrine criminals in World War Two.

Of course, we should distinguish the enemies from friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.