Author: bizarre

where to travel in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-11 16:44:47 |Display all floors
alright, i don't care...... anywhere that i could be with him is good place for me.... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 17:13:06 |Display all floors

Reply #22 bizarre's post

Looks like honey is glued by that special glue

that makes it hard to separate.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 18:17:24 |Display all floors
Give me one impression--- angel doesn't know sh much as you think..sh is far more than what she 's talking about ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 18:25:45 |Display all floors
winddance......maybe your right..i dont go back to shanghai often...only 4 times in 6 years....

but one thing i am sure is...i dont like that city much.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 18:25:50 |Display all floors
Xiang yan road will be closed soon and clothes there are awful although cheap! I don't know why foreigners like going there ..well. although some fake brands they have but m,ost of them are rubbish..

Big Malls are not good places for shopping b ut still a lot of small shops near Chang le road and Chong Qin road. The clothes are good coz they are very special but expensive sometimes coz they are very special.

For bars , you can go to many different pubs and Baby face is only one of them. It's not bad but not special at all.

For eating, you needn't go to big resurants coz there's many small ones who have their special favors. Thai food I know a resturant has a Chef from Thai but the charge is not so high. 150-200 rmb /each average.

I don't recommand you go to KFC coz I think it's for children. You can check some very good resturant but not too expensive as well.

Sh is not only a material city and hope will not let you down.

Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 18:29:40 |Display all floors
winddancer...thanks for your information....

and hope you enjoy the girls in shanghai..very special too....^_______^
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 20:14:48 |Display all floors
why not go to visit some countrysides for a change, what a different enjoyment you will have after a long stay in big city..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.