Author: california1

Standards of beauty?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-11 21:12:38 |Display all floors
curvy...good point....

but sadly....i have same requirement for male!!

该大的地方要大,该小的地方要小

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 00:32:51 |Display all floors

jigsaw is suspect

Jigsaw, it seems you may be oppressed by the sterotypes hand fed you from the Ph.D-pawns-of-lesbian-propaganda camp..

You said, woman are "still very opressed with their sexuality and they don t have enough self confidence. This type of beauty is not genuine. It s made by sexist men and big companies who want to sell stuff to girls who want to become this type of woman."

This is true irony. Fashion designers are mostly GAY men and some gay women. Now why would they  "oppress" women?! Silly thought!
Also, it's been demonstrated in many studies that "women dress (to impress) other WOMEN!" not us gullible men. Most men know very little about fashion. I do, I grew up in my mother's salon, hearing women talk to other women (not what they think men want to hear) -- so that gives me some credentials in this department

Further, women are not so "oppressed." I can't speak for South America where you say you are from, but in the USA women have MORE rights than men!! If two equally qualified applicants are interviewed the job will go to the woman. The Government rewards this under "Affirmative Action" LAW! If a husband and wife disagree and go to a court (or the police), it is the man who is most always determined to be wrong, to be the perpetrator. Don't you watch the news? When Female school teacher sexually molest male children, they are often applauded and rarely go to jail, and if so for very little time. But when male teachers molest school girls, the men go to jail forever - where often time they are killed.

Gorw smart, Jigsaw. Yes, some women CLAIM to be "oppressed" but that just a TOOL to leverage benefits in their favor. Evolution gave men faster legs and stronger arms - so it compensated by making women often more shrewd.   :-))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 04:45:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by california1 at 2006-5-11 03:23
If we look to the arbiters of beauty, the fashionistas, long legs are lovlier. So is a narrow waist, pert breasts. Just like there are more "pretty" Chinese girls than Korean girls in Los ...

Standards of beauty? In my view, the person has to be at least symmetrical in all aspects...

I am not a Geneticist and only had some courses in Genetic during my university years.

Could someone explain to me the relationship between symmetry expressed at the physical level and at the chromosomal level...I got the impression that the severe assymetrical expression at the physical level of an organism is an indicative of  some aberrations at the chromosomal level during the splitting (dividing) process....

I read (who know where) that people (as an organism) are looking for mates who are healthy at the chromosomal level through physical symmetry....so I guess, after all, maybe there are indeed standards for "beauty" at the subcellular level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 11:21:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-11 21:12
curvy...good point....
but sadly....i have same requirement for male!!

该大的地方要大,该小的地方要小

.. naughty SA..I know where should be "大"...how about "小"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 11:37:22 |Display all floors
Beauty..in the eyes of beholders....whatever the popular standard or general standard is...if not attractive in your eyes then standard's vain.

...like..I'm not interested in blonde especially guys---though fairly speaking some are pretty but I just don't think golden hair+blue eyes attractive at all, personal preference...I'm addict to see guys with long hair(with beautiful dark colours, no matter dark, or dark brown, dard red..)and with natural muscular's pretty, which most girls dislike it...I'm a freak...  ...short, cute and skinny, sunny features are totally unattractive...like those pop singers.."sunshine boys"......I never understand how can they be called "handsome"..they should be "pretty" or "cute".

Anyways, with an ignorant mind one can never be sexy...the most sexy ones should at least be witty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 12:59:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-5-12 11:21

.. naughty SA..I know where should be "大"...how about ""?

haha..with the 小...i dont like guys with big head...head.头....i mean head....not the other head...

头小的男孩子比较可爱一点。。啊哈哈
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:03:25 |Display all floors
哈哈。。这样的话,我喜欢眼睛小点的。。。大眼睛的太可爱了不喜欢

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.