Author: bizarre

which color do you like best and why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 14:30:14 |Display all floors

Reply #28 petertmh's post

It is tea tree mushroom!!!

Is it Flower mushroom which later beccame shi-itake?

You know some mushroom are now so thick and look like big flowers that the smell and taste is just lovely.

You could try the chicken legs with peanuts/lotus roots if you find you have plentiful and don't know what to do. Sure the pig ribs taste good.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:34:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 5-10-2006 12:05
Pink is growing in popularity among guys. All the guys I know, straight or gay, have at least one pink shirt in their wardrobe. Usually they pick tame shades of it--medium, salmon-pinky pink--and w ...

NO pink at all for me...

I almost always wear dark colors...blues and mixtures of blue mainly.  Blue is the best color cuz the oceans and the sky are blue!!!

I never see guys wear pink.  There's this one reporter on MSNBC that wears pink and i'm don't know if he is gay or not, but he's the only talk show/news anchor i know that wears PINK.

btw, Aerosmith has a song titled, PINK....i don't think he's gay, but you never know with how much dope they've done1.

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-5-10 05:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:35:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 5-10-2006 12:25
My son has a bright pink t-shirt that says "Tough guys wear pink".

In the 80's guys wore pink a lot - pink & black together.

ohhh, that' very funny freaky!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:47:28 |Display all floors
Pink and purple are kind of GQ colors...they are feminine colors i think and as such are for girls, but each person is different.

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-5-10 04:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:52:46 |Display all floors
well, i think young guys should wear some bright colors, when i was in India, i saw an old American wearing flowery t-shirt, which is very sunshine and suits for the beach:)

I would like my bf to wear some light color, of course we can start from lemon yellow... :) hahahaha
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:54:19 |Display all floors
by the way, mikeghet, is that you in your avator having that finger up to the sky??
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:54:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 5-10-2006 16:52
well, i think young guys should wear some bright colors, when i was in India, i saw an old American wearing flowery t-shirt, which is very sunshine and suits for the beach:)

I would like my bf t ...

Well, your BF would probably hate you then!!!  

However, yellow used to be my favorite color as a kid...blue and yellow still are my favourite!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.