Author: bizarre

which color do you like best and why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 13:19:35 |Display all floors

reply #20

..doesn't matter...I didn't understand what you were talking about since I wasn't joking with you... I just elaborated mine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-5-10 00:19
..doesn't matter...I didn't understand what you were talking about since I wasn't joking with you... I just elaborated mine...

cuz freakyqi said something about mixing black and white, then i thought u were making the same joke again. im not really in a good mood right now, dunno why... i didnt read ur post carefully.

nvm now.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:29:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-5-10 13:17
It is ok if you wear yellow and it stimulates your mind as it belong to one of the royal colours. You know from history that Yellow(sometimes purple) belongs to the Emperors.

Anyway, choose the  ...

Yes, I see they use a lot red and golden in Han Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism's more colourful, as for Islam there's lots of green, I notice in the mosque...I once read about in Ming dynasty, king of Korea had very similar costume as Ming's emperor, however as a a tributary state, he can't wear in yellow....I think purple as royal in the West mostly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:31:44 |Display all floors

Reply #23 theconfused's post

TAke some deep breath, excerise a bit and blow all the bad air out and you will feel relax and great afterwards.

If can, imagine white light flowing into all over you...... while closing your eyes.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:32:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-5-10 00:31
TAke some deep breath, excerise a bit and blow all the bad air out and you will feel relax and great afterwards.

If can, imagine white light flowing into all over you...... while closing your eyes.

lol that sounds like im seeing god... anyway, smoke break. hope it helps.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:35:18 |Display all floors

Reply #24 superkylin's post

Golden in Buddhism stands for achieving Nirvana. This FRiday is Wesak day.
That day when Buddha achieves Nirvana and Paranirvana, his body turns into glowing Golden Yellow.

People in China,Hong Kong,Korea,Taiwan celebrated last week.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 14:11:32 |Display all floors

hi, caringhk

I know you are quite good at cooking stuff, pls tell me how to say 茶树菇 in English, I enjoy the pig rib soup prepared with it.....thanks a lots..

thunderbird probably ate much enough pig tongues and chicken legs these days because i found he has written a lot of good posters recently here...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.