Author: bizarre

which color do you like best and why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 12:05:46 |Display all floors
Pink is growing in popularity among guys. All the guys I know, straight or gay, have at least one pink shirt in their wardrobe. Usually they pick tame shades of it--medium, salmon-pinky pink--and wear it either as a polo shirt or a dress shirt (pink shirt + dark gray suit is a very nice combo). So the pink stigma is getting removed for guys. Purple is still more suspect, though.

My favorite color is orange. It's bright, unique, and a cheery color. Unfortunately it's hard to make it look good on me. Oh well--other colors are good too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:12:45 |Display all floors
oh, sock... that's a well put too, yes i agree, and i will buy my bf pink  t-shirt if he would ever wear :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:25:57 |Display all floors
My son has a bright pink t-shirt that says "Tough guys wear pink".

In the 80's guys wore pink a lot - pink & black together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:28:40 |Display all floors

black and white.

- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:37:30 |Display all floors
I dislike pink most of all...I dislike vague colours in general

Ummm...favourite ones....pitch-black, fiery red and snow white...

I once heard that who insanely love purple could be a freak...anyways...not bad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:43:50 |Display all floors

I like all colors

Confused, if you can't decide between black & white, you can choose grey.

Ah yes, grey..... so many shades, so many possibilities.... infinite shades between black & white. Some are light and feathery, some are like a thunderstorm. What other color can run such a full spectrum between light and dark than GREY, whose parents are none other than extremists, black & white themselves! Ahh..... yes, grey...... mysterious, calm, heavy, light....... plain & simple yet so variable.....

I had an art teacher who made us color 8 separate squares of grey, from black to white, and feel the vibrations of them each with our hands. Everyone thought he was crazy & they were whispering "I don't feel anything, do you?" "no, this is stupid."... But, well, I had to admit, I did. Call me crazy too if you will.

I love colors, including grey's multiple personality traits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:47:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-5-9 23:43
Confused, if you can't decide between black & white, you can choose grey.

Ah yes, grey..... so many shades, so many possibilities.... infinite shades between black & white. Some are l ...

no i cant, because i love both, espeically the combination of them.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.