Author: eboybj

I am seeking my love, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 12:52:33 |Display all floors
If your "criterion is high" for girls, of course you're having trouble finding a date. "Sorry, your eyes are a millimeter too far apart... Your skin is two shades too dark... You laugh funny... You wear too much blue..." Girls will be afraid they can't be good enough for you, and they won't try to date you.

Sure, you need a few criteria, but a long shopping list of specific traits is unreasonable. Lower your standards a few notches and then go looking. When you find the right girl, the whole will be greater than the sum of the parts.

Out of curiousity, what are these criteria of yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 12:57:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-5-10 12:52
If your "criterion is high" for girls, of course you're having trouble finding a date. "Sorry, your eyes are a millimeter too far apart... Your skin is two shades too dark... You lau ...

to add:

you can NEVER find the 'perfect one', simply because you can never 'meet them all'
"true love is to see an imperfect person perfectly"

JUST because those little imperfect things/attitudes, makes him/her perfect

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-5-10 12:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:00:58 |Display all floors
yes ,j ust think of other gals who have higher criterions--- you are out of their consideration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:03:03 |Display all floors
Yes, let's hear the criteria, maybe we can help you decide if it is realistic or too much.

I also have high criteria for a guy, but on the other hand, I am ok with not having a guy. I'd rather have the right "perfect" guy (meaning perfect for ME) than just take anyone and not be truly happy.

So, if you are going to have high criteria, you must be willing to go without for a very long time until you find someone.

Ok now, what are some of these criteria?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:06:55 |Display all floors
lol yeah Im also waiting , but seems he's offline for a while.... and that might be a LONG time lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:25:54 |Display all floors
i met the exactly problems as u.
i know im not good at this field.
and im trying to change the situation...but to be honest..i dont know wat i can do abt it.

may god bless me...^---^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:47:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glassheart at 2006-5-10 13:25
i met the exactly problems as u.
i know im not good at this field.
and im trying to change the situation...but to be honest..i dont know wat i can do abt it.

may god bless me...^---^

Well I hope you're not EXACTLY the same as hiM? that means: his:

"I am tall,handsome and well-educated(just postgraduate) and very a good gentleman(at least I think so)。My friends said that my criterion is so high and makes many girls afraid.I dont know.Doesnt love need criterion?"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.