Author: 12345678lj

Does a girl who pretends to ignore a boy in fact like or love him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 21:35:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by divina at 2006-5-10 20:52

Why think of the girls who want you? try your hand at getting what you want!!! You seem like a real nice sensitive boy, you need just a touch of confidence!

What do you mean "a touch of confidence"? Confidence through touches
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 22:27:04 |Display all floors
yeah some girl does.
They keep the love in heart not wanna speak out.
or they think using these way could attact the guys to talk with her first .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 21:24:51 |Display all floors
oh...maybe girls need to listen to this song Tell Him by Celine Dion and Babara Straisand...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 10:26:21 |Display all floors
I've never ginored a boy i was interested in.. I might not be forward.. but i'll certainly step up to do things with him and spend time with him so i can flirt

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 11:14:45 |Display all floors
So we can see there are different types of girls, some takes initiative, others give hints and wait..Personally, i prefer the latter...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 12:56:39 |Display all floors
ai yo...you prefer the latter...what if you can never understand or work out her hints to you???......some people are very stupid in that area...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.