Author: 12345678lj

Does a girl who pretends to ignore a boy in fact like or love him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 16:44:46 |Display all floors
good discussion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:45:57 |Display all floors
a girl is attracted to a guy, how can she let him know that she's interested in him without actually talking to him. i mean yea she could look at him, or do other kinds of stuff to draw his attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:47:44 |Display all floors
but those things are something that u can never be sure about, more importantly, after all that "sixth sense" stuff, they still dont know each other due to, again, lack of communication ,so i can say the first step to communicate with each other is utmost inportance when you start your rommance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:48:26 |Display all floors

Reply #33 12345678lj's post

Chinese girl if make it quick to get means cheap so you have to work extra hard to get it by the "valuable ways".

It is something like "face" value but one thing for sure if she likes you, the smiles will always be there. You just have to smart and take notice.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 17:09:57 |Display all floors

Please everyone vote in my poll about this :P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 19:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by observer3 at 2006-5-10 10:17

I did recently. I had to choose between following my heart or following my ambition. I chose ambition. This may turn out to be the only choice in my life that I'll endup regreting.

well, it must be a tough choice...if i were you..maybe i will choose ambition as well...

regrets...i am sure everyone has regrets...maybe one of the reasons that life is amazing is cos of all those regrets...n unexpectations....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 20:52:39 |Display all floors

be courageous!

Originally posted by 12345678lj at 2006-5-10 14:57
Yeah, the biggest problem is I do not know how to distinguish girls who like or love me from those who do not.:)

Why think of the girls who want you? try your hand at getting what you want!!! You seem like a real nice sensitive boy, you need just a touch of confidence!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.