Author: 12345678lj

Does a girl who pretends to ignore a boy in fact like or love him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-10 13:18:40 |Display all floors
yep see poll

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:40:09 |Display all floors

Yes, you are right,12345678910....

Some of the girls really behave this way, especially for those shy girls..but they create chances of contacting you or being contacted by you, such as come to you for some advices , borrow a book, etc....they just expect  your taking initiative...So it is boys'  loss if they are careless to slip the chances.....by the way, only good girls love to express love in this round-about way from my experiences...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 13:59:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petertmh at 2006-5-10 13:40
Some of the girls really behave this way, especially for those shy girls..but they create chances of contacting you or being contacted by you, such as come to you for some advices , borrow a book,  ...

Did you want to type my name? All right, my name on chinadaily.com is not 12345678910.... but "12345678lj"

Also, what do you mean by "good girls"? Do girls express love other than "ignoring" bad? I cannot understand it.

Please explain it more carefully.

In addition, you mentioned "my experience", could you please tell us about it if possible? Or you can tell a story with other names other than your real name, e.g. Zhang San, Li Si, etc.
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 14:53:05 |Display all floors

To 123456789lj

In my mind, good girls never flirt with guys in public(at least but not last), know well how to behave themselves....

"ignoring " might be not  an accurate word to describe this situation we are talking about..girls actually pretend to "ignore" the ones they like or love externally but always try their best to draw "those ones" attention to them, creating chances to approach "those one" or being approached byt "those ones". ignoring externally but caring much internally is the charactoristics of this type of girls...

So when you feel being "ignored" by this type of girls ,dont lose your heart to move on....however. it is another cup of tea if they really ignore you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 14:57:31 |Display all floors
Yeah, the biggest problem is I do not know how to distinguish girls who like or love me from those who do not.:)
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 15:25:45 |Display all floors

HAHAHA, 1234....

You have to learn to read girls' mind and learn to fish for their real thought about you, hahhaha..it involves in a lot of skills....pls give an example of  specific situations which you are or have been in  and see any love experts around to offer helpful advices..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 16:43:15 |Display all floors

i agree obove

you got it ,some of us feel the same thing!i guess,girls being shy is good for us boys ,then we may have more choices ,!may be i am wrong!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.