Views: 8455|Replies: 47

Does a girl who pretends to ignore a boy in fact like or love him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 20:57:43 |Display all floors
(The same as the topic.)

This is a interesting topic, and I have thinking about it for quite a long time. Today, I decided to share it with all of you. Also, your ideas could help me on thinking it.

Some girls told me when I ask this question. Most girls said that pretending not to notice or completely ignore a boy is equal to tell that this girls loves the boy, and she wants to attract his attention by this way. I thought the principle must be, the boy thinks "Why does not she talk with me?" or something like this and become interested in the girl who appears strangely. One memeber of S.H.E. (the one with little beard) also said about this, and the procedure and conclusion are the same with the reasons I mentioned above.

Here, I just want to know whether this is true to all girls-although I know different people have different habbits and behavioring styles-but the method must be commonly used.

[ Last edited by 12345678lj at 2006-5-10 01:26 PM ]
http://edifier-computerfan.blogspot.com/

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 21:23:12 |Display all floors
think it is true for some girls

[ Last edited by kejiaxin at 2006-5-9 09:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 21:34:14 |Display all floors

To some extent, that's true.

For some girls , It's one kind of way to hide the affection on the boys she really love.....

Incidentally , It's said that one memeber of the band SHE is a lesbian........
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 23:00:14 |Display all floors

It could be

I think it's childish but normal, some women are real shy when it comes to admitting their feelings. As for me, I too would hide my feelings... if I really really like someone, it's going to show the way I look at him. It's all in the eyes. If I think he's cute but have no feelings whatsoever, it's easier to pretend I don't like him when if he's around.

Here's a good point you might find helpful? If she like you (love is the wrong word I think?) a lot, she'll probably want to be around the vicinity you're in, even if she ignores you when she's there... ehehe

But be a man! Approach her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 23:05:02 |Display all floors
Well, I thought of another problem: if a girl does not interested in a boy, she would probably ignore the existence of that boy. The girls of interested and not interested ideas share the same performance. There, it is difficult to know whether the girl really cares of you.

Is that a matter?

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 23:14:20 |Display all floors

I believe

there is a difference... it takes ONE LOOK... one eye-to-eye contact. Trust me... if you somehow get her to look at you, and you see more than a stranger's glance... go for it. She might be playing hard to get, but a green light is a green light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 23:14:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2006-5-9 21:34
For some girls , It's one kind of way to hide the affection on the boys she really love.....

Incidentally , It's said that one memeber of the band SHE is a lesbian........

Hehe, your idea is great.

When I was in the training course this May holiday, a girl behaves like that. We did not approach to each other through the course. But I can feel her sight clearly! Yes, her eyes told me all the things rather than her bahaviors. As you said, sometimes she stands around me and talking with other girls but I can still fell her eye sight. I felt interested because she is apparently 2 or 3 years older than I am; and I never thought of finding a girlfriend older than I am! There, I got the idea about this.

Thanks again.

By the way, we both born in 1983, and you are several months older than I am.

毛病多多,爱好广泛。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.