Views: 3283|Replies: 6

求助:网络语言怎么说 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 20:25:27 |Display all floors
地道的'网络语言'用英语怎么说?还有拼音输入法,智能ABC输入法,五笔输入法用英语怎么说.
拜过,在此等候!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 20:28:03 |Display all floors
internet programming language?
理解=>表达=》润色
understanding+expressing+polishing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 20:55:00 |Display all floors
网络语言 : cyber language
Stay hungry,Stay foolish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 20:57:49 |Display all floors

direct translation witout thourough explanation

地道的'网络语言'用英语怎么说?还有拼音输入法,智能ABC输入法,五笔输入法

cyber language, input method by Pinyin, by intelligent ABC, by wubi
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 21:12:19 |Display all floors
authentic? thank all the upfloorers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 21:58:48 |Display all floors
找计算机相关的词汇书一定很多....
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 06:01:16 |Display all floors
Internet Slang / Internet Language

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang

Internet slang is slang which Internet users have coined and promulgated. Such terms typically originated with the purpose of saving keystrokes: many use the same abbreviations in text messages. The terms often appear in lower case, with capitals often reserved for emphasis: The pronoun "I", for example, often appears simply as "i".

To avoid misapprehension and clarify the author's intent, netizens may use emoticons. Emoticons (or smilies) such as :) may be used both genuinely and sarcastically; for example the emoticon, can express either genuine amusement and a sense of fun, or a negative sarcastic comment on something. Deciphering and understanding what was written per se versus the author's intent is part of the Internet's attraction and enjoyment. Like most jargon, Internet slang aggrandizes author and reader, causing them to appear as having specialized knowledge of an already complex medium.

Internet slang perhaps has a higher learning curve than face-to-face slang, as face-to-face slang can often be deciphered from the context of the facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.