Author: tangjiang8

The differences between the South and the North in the United States ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-12 07:24:20 |Display all floors

It is true...

"I find your statement comparing the taxes between the North and the South to be somewhat
misleading."

There are Democrats in Florida too. They are on the East coast of Florida.....Dade, Broward and Palm
Beach counties....these are all Democrat counties. They pay twice as much taxes as us here on
the West coast of Florida.

It is sad....most of these Democrats are fleeing the East coast for the West coast for tax relief. The bad
news is....the more Democrats that come here....the higher our taxes go. We do not want big government
here in SW Florida.....we do not want hundreds of wasteful programs. If you are a Democrat and moving to
SW Florida....please do not screw our side up like your did yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 07:27:22 |Display all floors

Northern, Southern, Etc.

Actually last time I was in California my friend insisted that I try Costco's roasted chicken.   Supposed to be a Jewish recipe - the fat chickens are soaked in brine before being roasted.  They were good!!  And for I think $4.95 you get about 4 or 5 lbs. of a plumb chicken - it was probably a loss leader to get the shoppers in.   It looked like it is soaked in cholesterol, but the fat made it taste really melt-in-your-mouth juicy and good.

I don't know whether that would be southern or northern.  But I could never understand the kids' love with KFC in China.  To me their chicken taste like deep fried, spiced cardboard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 07:52:21 |Display all floors

"But I could never understand the kids' love with KFC in China"

Maybe becuase it is Finger Licking Good!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:40:18 |Display all floors
Costco's roast chicken--mmmm! Definitely better than China's KFCs. However, China has no Costcos, so I made do with the KFC from time to time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:47:50 |Display all floors

they do chicken wrong with no justice =(

Maybe becuase it is Finger Licking Good!

Not by a long shot...the KFC chicken in China really tastes like what Tong described. Also the Mcchicken in China also taste alot more differently and not in a good way. Costco everything was hella good..especially their Polish dogs with sour crout and the massive sliced pizzas. There are certains times when you just gotta live like Emeril Lagassi and indulge in a mouthful of fat hahaha.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 09:28:36 |Display all floors

The south is full of ignorant rednecks

The morons from the south vote republican , they also dont bath regularly and are afraid of the dentist seeing that most of them have missing teeth. These idiots are pro-war no mater what . Mr bush can thank these idiots for his presidency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 09:34:53 |Display all floors

Yee-haw!!!

I does like that Bush guy.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.