Author: roger604

America's secret super weapon against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-8 15:07:17 |Display all floors

Roger, do you know what IQ is?

Most of my Chinese American friends are really in to this IQ thing.  They all have their kids tested starting at age 2 and up.   It is pretty much drilled in the psyche  of American Chinese women that they should not marry anyone with a lower IQ.

That about eliminates 95% of all white males.  Only the Jewish boys are left, basically, but there are not enough to get around.

You know why the Jewish kids are getting more blonde/blue over the years in the last couple centuries?  The successful males are marrying the prettiest, curviest shiksas,  and so those are no longer available to white trash like you.  How do you like that, boy?

BTW, white boy, "Roger" or whether your name is, you know with China's continued rise, which group in America is going to benefit the most, by acting as the bridge?  It ain't your kind, that's for sure.  Yap, that's right, it is the Chinese Americans AGAIN.  It takes a lot of effort NOT to enjoy being an American Chinese in this 21st Century - there are so many choices and so much opportunity!!  That is what my American Chinese friends tell me.

[ Last edited by tongluren at 2006-5-8 03:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 00:02:30 |Display all floors
I don't know why we think Americans are superior to the Chinese. American is stronger than China now, but not in the future. But there is  a problem that Chinese people will meet , which is  we are lack of patriotism. Some Chinese people dislike our country. We are not united enough to battle with Americans or Japanese. I don't know why the Chinese American community disappear in the U.S? I am very sad to hear that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 01:47:30 |Display all floors

Who's We?

I certainly don't agree (or think) even for a moment that Americans are "superior" to the Chinese.   

The "Roger" is a low IQ silly white boy making his futile attempt at pitching white superiority.  In spite of what he said, the Chinese Amreican community appears to be doing very well.  According to the CRI, both the Chinese Daily News (circulation more than 150,000) and the Sing Tao are doing well in print, and most major cities have more than one Chinese language radio and TV station.  CCTV 1-9 are available on cable in over half of the cable TV systems in the U.S.  

The only area in which the Chinese Americans seem to be inordinately weak is American politics.  Chinese do not qualify well as pols in America, because we do not like to lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 03:50:13 |Display all floors

TONGLUREN IS A WHITE MAN

Be careful of white men, Chinese brothers.

White man wants to tell you happy stories about Chinese in America. Tongluren tell you lies about happy Chinese in America.

But when you go to America

American culture is RACIST and hates China!!! We Chinese American men are angry!!!

In American culture, Chinese women is good with white men. Chinese women no good with Chinese men.

In America, Chinese women only love white men.

同志
美国的种族主义很强. 由于美国媒体使中国男人丑、弱以及中国妇女特别乖顺.

现在全美国中国妇女只有白男人男友.

我们华男人倒霉!!!

警告 美国文化要让白男人对中国男人优越争中国妇女

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 03:57:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-5-8 22:50
同志

现在全美国中国妇女只有白男人男友.

我们华男人倒霉!!!

警告 美国文化要让白男人对中国男人优越争中国妇女

LOL...

Geez! What a terrible machine translation job...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 04:06:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-5-9 03:50
同志

现在全美国中国妇女只有白男人男友.

我们华男人倒霉!!!

警告 美国文化要让白男人对中国男人优越争中国妇女  

Give up the act roger, you've been called out.

"同志" is a communist greeting. It'd make some sense if you're 1st gen Chinese American, but a U.S. born Chinese American (which is what you claim to be) is not likely to ever use that.

You obviously don't really speak Chinese. You doomed your own attempt to pretend to be Chinese with your half-@ssed "chinglish".
"美国文化要让白男人对中国男人优越争中国妇女" Excuse me?
Now, even U.S. born Second plus generation Chinese aren't likely to ever embarrass themselves with this kind of BS grammar.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 04:07:56 |Display all floors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Oh well.  It takes all kinds, I guess.

Hey freak, for the lucky Chinese Americans, the glass is NOT even half empty - it is 3/4 full!!  The opportunities are unprecedented.  They excel in just about everything they try - whether professional, business, or investments.  Sports and politics are about the only areas in which the Chinese are under represented.   But you don't need those to lead happy, prosperous lives.  

I have been told over and over again by my American Chinese friends how it is so much LESS competitive in America - it is easy to beat the whites in just about any endeavor, from kindergarten on up.  Of the top 1% in SAT scores (and thus college entrance in the best colleges), about half of them are Chinese!!  Yes, there are still glass ceilings.  But the Chinese are adaptable, and MANY start their own businesses, and even benefit from the minority protection rules in government and major corporation procurement programs.  With the manufacturing support in China, and their relationships going back to the old country, the average Chinese American has TWICE the resources available at his disposal.  Also, from the time he was born, the Chinese American male is taught about how important it is to succeed in life - even whilst the average white kid wastes his time on TV games and Pokemon.  The only "white" group has has a chance to compete with the Chinese American are the Jewish folks.  And the results are clear - Chinese Amreicans, those who were born in the U.S., make the highest average of all income groups (Jews were not counted, unfortunately) by ethnicity according to the 2000 census.   It is the Chinese American's own game to lose.

This "Roger" is a Dick, if he fails to see how good the Chinese Americans have it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.