Author: roger604

America's secret super weapon against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-8 11:52:26 |Display all floors

I suppose white man dating and taking home-bred Chinese girls makes it a kick when your down??

This my friend is called White priviledge, you should blame yourself for living this self-hatred just like how so many Blacks in America by majority are perceived as gangstas and thugs. It's your own choice to do something about it so stop being so bitter and understand that diversity is an asset not a deficiency.

Man up and see the good out of this.
Chinese-Americans or ones that live overseas are by far more broad-minded and dynamic than your compatriots on the mainland believe me when I say this. Also Chinese / Asians are the model minority we achieve success that some white boys can only dream about. Chinese-Americans (The hardworking ones that still contain eastern values) are pretty much what mainland Chinese are all striving to become. See that?? You are in essence one step ahead of the game.

Yellow or Yella means cowardly, sour etc nothing really good but how about out with yellow and in with gold?

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-8 11:54 AM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:00:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-8 11:52
I suppose white man dating and taking home-bred Chinese girls makes it a kick when your down??

This my friend is called White priviledge, you should blame yourself for living this self-hatred j ...

Thank you for your kind words. Actually, I'm more angry than sad

I have a plan for helping Chinese Americans! I wrote my doctoral thesis on it in university.

If China is powerful in the world, Chinese Americans will have respect.

So Chinese Americans should help China become the strongest nation in the world. Science / technology / economics!

Then those white people will not look down on us. Chinese American women will not look down on us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:16:29 |Display all floors

Chinese American

Pal, Chinese American women who look down on you?  Hey, with the attitude you have, it is a wonder they do not look down on you.  If you think like a winner and act like a winner, they will treat you like a winner.

Actually I have very serrious doubts that you are Chinese at all.  You sound more like a sophomorphic white kid flipping your bird at the Chinese on CD.  Juvenile.

All of the American Chinese males that I personally know are smart, driven, and winning.  They move up fast in  societal ranks, and many of them are millionaires before they turn 40.   Try that with the average white trash you see in America, who's more interested in alcohol and sex than their own future.  

A Chinese American girl who does not want to marry Chinese?  Heck, why would any self respecting Chinese want her anyway?  It is not like there are no eligible girls around.   Sichuan girls are well known for being both pretty and smart. and hard working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:28:28 |Display all floors
The claim that Chinese Americans are not respected is a load of crap.
I'm not Chinese, but I can assure you that they are certainly respected.
Any group of people that educates their children, is hardworking, and strives for success is respected by any [sane] person.

The only way in which I can see how Chinese Americans are not respected is because they do not have much of a say in the government.  They become highly successful doctors, lawyers, engineers, and businessmen, but you rarely see any go into politics.  I don't know exactly know why, but I expect that to change over time.

Your 'plan' for helping Chinese Americans makes no sense.  You'd think then that if America is so powerful,  Americans living in, I don't know, France or Russia must be well-respected.  I don't find it hard to believe that Chinese American women look down on you - with all the racist propaganda nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:28:49 |Display all floors
You have fallen into the white man's trap.

They want you to think that there is no racism in America against Chinese men. They want you to think there is no "white privilege."

They want you to think that you are strong. They want to you think that American cultural power cannot hurt you.

Then you go to America and .....

BAM!! You are dead

Go ahead if you don't believe me. Go send your family to America (or some other English speaking country). I guarantee your family will be destroyed. All the Chinese women say, "I love white men. Chinese men no good."

Sulara..... don't be stupid.

Look at the video you posted. It's pretty obvious that Chinese women in America prefer white over Chinese.

Chinese woman chooses:
1) white man, 1 leg, 1 arm, no money
2) Chinese man, $100,000 salary

They choose (1)

[ Last edited by roger604 at 2006-5-8 12:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 12:50:50 |Display all floors
If American Chinese men really are not respected, then how are their statistics somewhat close to their female counterparts?
Just by looking at the site you provided, we see in 2004 that:
21.5% to 28.6% (depending upon generation) Chinese males are married to white females.
27.1% to 37.2% Chinese females are married white males.

So yeah, there is a difference (somewhere between 0 to 10%), but let's not cry bloody murder because both groups are both over 20% - thus weakening your claim that there is a conspiracy against Chinese men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-8 13:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sulara at 2006-5-8 12:50
If American Chinese men really are not respected, then how are their statistics somewhat close to their female counterparts?
Just by looking at the site you provided, we see in 2004 that:
21.5% t ...

10% is a big difference!

Chinese comrades be careful.

White men LOVE Chinese women!

Every white man wants to have a Chinese woman for sex. Then they want another one, and then another one. Many many Chinese women for sex.

Many Chinese women are interested in American culture. Many Chinese women want white man.

Chinese women who love American culture love white man..... no like Chinese man.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.