Author: rainbowt

enjoy your life! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-29 16:36:21 |Display all floors
smile
smile
when I face difficulties ,I will say to myself :everything will go away ,don't worry! tomorrow is a new day again !
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 16:23:39 |Display all floors

my attitude

I'm not acting pessimistic,I don't think I'll enjoy a good life, coz I now leading a hard life, everyday I encounter problems, I had to tackle them one by one, and sometimes someone will scold me for my mistakes, I'm going crazy one day,I think

sometimes, I really hope I could marry someone to flee away, but that's always a dream, coz here available men are all run out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 17:54:39 |Display all floors
Perhapslove, I ever have the same thinking to marry a man to relax myself from
the current bad situation, but just a flash idea, after all, life is still full of hope &
desire.
A saying: Methods always overpower difficulties.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 11:09:23 |Display all floors

haha

A woman could marry a man to extricate herself from an embarrassing stuation, but what should a man  do?
haha
Just as the title of this forum, happy is oneday life while unhappy is also oneday life, so enjoy your life--the only road laid in front of men.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 21:12:00 |Display all floors
though I sometimes consider things pessimistly,but I also hope I could smile every day!Life is so unpredictable and full of wonders,so why not enjoy the whole of it?

[ Last edited by phoenny at 2006-6-1 09:21 PM ]
how many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 14:29:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbowt at 2006-5-7 21:04
happy is oneday, unhappy is oneday,why don't you enjoy your life ,and to be happy everyday?when i occur something unhappy ,i alway told myself ,don't worry,everything will be ok,and the ...

So optimistic!!~~
http://www.hhan.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 15:32:07 |Display all floors

to calmhan

are you in chongqing ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.