Author: amberwu1981

Foreign guys and chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-27 14:42:35 |Display all floors

In China the supply of chinese girls are relatively high but the demand for them is still high. I guess your supply and demand didn't work as planned huh haha. I agree with all the other Westerners who talks about the moral principles which majority of us all hold with high value. When I first went to GZ and to a club I met many very attractive Chinese girls however when they heard me speak 'fluent' English. The conversation immediately turned into some kind of messed up negotiation. I am Chinese-American from California and because I slipped far too much English into the mix...these girls thought I had the 'sterotypica' Western mentality of paying for sex in China? Now that was a disrespect and an absolute turn off and those tricks went from the scale of 9 to a 6 for being so uneducated with a lack of seeing my integrity. This is why a friend of mine introduced me to Cafes and I found the gorgeous sophisticated and educated ones were all hanging out there. Clubs in GZ and SZ have alot of off duty KTV girls that are straight golddiggers and backed by pimps already. With that said, I would rather take quality over quantity anyday of the week.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:21:52 |Display all floors

It is just due to society defrences

quote]Originally posted by wazcool at 2006-5-7 23:27
this is a long running debate, and i understand a lot of locals feel very upset about this sort of thing; it is totally understandable. Unfortunately, there are many less than desirable western men ... [/quote]
what a gentleman you are ,and I  wish you and your Chineses girlfriend happy from the bottom of my heart!
But I  really reckon this phenomena as a usual problem .Coz I  haven't been abroad,through the media I realize that westerners have much more desrie for changing their sex partner,which I think is just a social problem.[
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 20:45:40 |Display all floors

so pleased to hear there are still so many people longing for perpetuity love

So pleasure to hear that there are so many people both domestic and abroad still longjing for stable realationships .  As my first boyfriend once cheat my loving for him and associated with another girl whom he mentioned as just a sister of his,after I realized this my friend  told me :"stop dreaming for a lifetime partner,impossible"
.I  felt that all my world was ruined  and I really went through a hardship to get over .But now I realized  that our world is still so pretty due to eternity love ~

[ Last edited by lingna at 2006-5-29 08:47 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 13:34:19 |Display all floors

maybe u r right

Originally posted by wazcool at 2006-5-7 23:27
this is a long running debate, and i understand a lot of locals feel very upset about this sort of thing; it is totally understandable. Unfortunately, there are many less than desirable western men ...

I like your words wazcool, you make me believe sth and understand sth that happened to me these days. Actually I didn't think too much when I was in love with a French guy, neither money or such kind of things. I just believed we loved each other. But now our relationship broken, I got very hurted. I just had the idea that foreigners are not serious with love. However your love for your gf made me moved and changed my opinion about foreigner. Anyhow, past is past, I have to learn to accept...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 14:19:05 |Display all floors

another love story

i love the comments made by all u guys here; and believed the story of this kind will continue day after day place from place across china. and  what i met was a guy who loved with a foreign girl.  they hv sweet time being together for nearly 6 yrs. but the last 2 yrs were hard for both of them before the decision has to be made to end the relationship. its mainly due to the resistence to cross-nation marriage by the gals family, the chinese guy was not considered a reliabe bread-winner to their future life. they can do nothing but just quit it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 14:44:36 |Display all floors
it depends.
one of my friends fall in love with a foreign guy. they are just an ordinary couple. as ordinary as any couples in the world. sometimes they are very happy, and sometimes they will argue with each other and that's what the couples will do no matter they are from the same country or not. now they have a very lovely daughter.
and talking about cheating, i think chinese girls are still mostly cheated by chinese men.
maybe i'm a little be too much. but what i want to say is we can't  judge a man is good or bad simply by considering he is from the same country or not. not all the chinese guys are good and honest, and for the same reason, not all the foreign guys are bad and unfaithful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 12:56:57 |Display all floors
one for sex desire
one for money
that is logical
right?
Welcome to South China Botanical Garden :http://www.scib.ac.cn/english/index.htm

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.