Author: amberwu1981

Foreign guys and chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-11 13:52:39 |Display all floors

Think over this phenomena

Thanks for all of your post above . Yes , not only foreign guys but chinese girls pursue sex&rich .  Not all of foreign guys do this thing .  I agree .  

My objective to post  is that expose this social phenomena ,and let the guys & girls to think over this problem before they plan to do (of course ,somebody here has been in this situation ) , you should understand what you need  , sex or money , that is all . what is the result , everybody knows .     Of course , there are many reasons why some ones do this deal .  But in my eyes, stop doing this if  possible , it is inanity , find another solution .

Compare with you , maybe I am very innocent and inexperienced , but I believe my thoughts .  Without love , your effort on that deal is a vain attempts .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 14:00:36 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by wazcool at 2006-5-7 23:27
this is a long running debate, and i understand a lot of locals feel very upset about this sort of thing; it is totally understandable. Unfortunately, there are many less than desirable western men ... [/quote

Thanks for your reply Wazcool . and hope you have a good time when living in Shenzhen .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 14:21:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mettcrying at 2006-5-8 08:20
yes, you are right here,   msn   mettcrying@hotmail.com   for the further talk
thanks

Sorry , mettcrying . My MSN is out of work these days(amberwhm@hotmail.com) . If you don't mind , pls add my skype : amber wu.

of course , if any other english amateur who want to practice english together , pls join in and add me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 10:31:39 |Display all floors

hehe

Always say we can't touch the foreigners in Asia, cuz they are stale...   Girls trust me, in all countries that you dream about handsome white guys- Australia, Europe, the US, Canada... almost the guys treat you like a princess... it's true to any girl in there if you aren't too ugly hahaha! Why do you need to waste ur time to chase for some ugly, old and used stuff in China hahahaha?  oh,  amber, sorry for being crazy to speak something like that in ur post. Anyway, your right. The foreign men here are terrible.  Not all but at least most of them are so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 04:37:16 |Display all floors
this is a weird post lostingz, you say that foreigners in asia are stale (bad), Australia, Europe, Us, etc. treat you like a princess (good), The foreign men here are terrible (bad). So please make your mind up and stop confusing me!! And please stop using generalisations; everyone is different, you get terrible people in every race!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 09:48:35 |Display all floors

I'm a Chinese girl with the foreign boyfriend

I do agree with Wazcool that not all the westeners are the same. I have been with my Australian boyfriend for nearlly four years.And he treats me very well. And we are already talking about getting married. To me, he is much more honesty in love than most Chinese men. You see most of rich Chinese men have more than three girlfriends,and they treat them shit. Never take them out to meet the family or friends. My boyfriend and i went to Thailand last summer, and as Wazcool said. Lots of fat German men had their young and sexy Thai girls. I had talked to some Thai girls, most of them just wanted to have a rich westeners to look after them and the families. Much easier life. And our Chinese girls are learning, they have realized that foreigners are rich and they might can take them back to their own countries. Some foreigners see that. We can't just blame foreigners. And some foreigners are not bad at all. Different people have different views for having a life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 18:27:23 |Display all floors

oh my...

I just stated out what's true in foreign countries. I don't mean I'm one who is doing something like that there. I am a stable relationship and I just know this fact from my Chinese friends in some other countries.   I just mean if someone is desperately looking for a white guy, she'd better go to a foreign country... cuz more nicer guys in there.   It's just some rational truth -  In China, they are the market. In foreign countries, you are the market. Understand?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.