Views: 4682|Replies: 8

what did you do in May day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-7 11:43:17 |Display all floors
i slept a lot and eat a lot ,that's fun, and i also forgot my homework,now tell something about your holiday

[ Last edited by rainbowt at 2006-5-7 12:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 11:56:57 |Display all floors
I  went  home  and  helped my  parents  do  lots of  housework.   Of    course  ,  I    have  eaten   a  lot  of   
delicious    food  .    I n  fact   ,May   Day   is   a   wonderful   time  for  us  to  relax   ourselves  !  It  dosen't
matter   to  forget  our  homework  !    We  can  find  some  time  to   make up  for  our  homewok   !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 15:45:26 |Display all floors

one week before May day,my GF say goodbye with me,i was so sad that i can do nothing.In my mind,i think she must be very love me and can't leave me.Only 3 weeks,she gived up 3 years reins with me,and love other boys.
            4.30,I want to go home and made myself  fogget sadness,but i didn't get the train,because i was deny in guangzhou for to many cars.OH ,who can comprehend me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 21:08:13 |Display all floors
forget all that things,have a good time with your family and your friends,everything will be ok.may day is wonderful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 21:31:31 |Display all floors

5.1 holiday

I have nine day rest.  I  had  planed to make up  for  my  subject.But  l did not do anything about  it .I  always  ate  ,slept, went  shopping .Although  it  is  that  ,  I  have a  good  holiday  .  Especially   I  have  a  good  time  with   my   roommate  ,  and   we   both   feel   very   happy  !!!  During   9  day  ,    I  even  knew  her  deeply  ,   and  I  found   that    she   was   more   lovely   .

[ Last edited by orangery at 2006-5-13 09:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 21:34:36 |Display all floors

nothing

spent a lot of time here though... opppz, time to go cram some hanyu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 21:48:35 |Display all floors

my golden week

eating after sleeping,sleeping after eating~~~hehe~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.